Dan Wheeler 8020 #10 All my lives are done and dusted, they stopped me posting - I can’t be trusted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed something? Children? The only songs I've heard are from shakin Steve
I think it was probably something about how Nessa has been doing the plan for 4yrs and is somehow bigger, and there happened to be kids in the photo. Nothing attacking children.

In general I avoid fat shaming (I'm fat myself) and I don't comment on members unless they have put themselves into the fray by being vile to us first. So if they get tit, it's cos they threw it first 🤷🏼‍♀️ But widely, I see plan member just as much victims as anyone who posts here - they've been scammed just as much, they just haven't realised (or don't want to admit it) yet.

Reactions: 20
I think peoples weight has come up in the sense of saying the plan doesn’t work. I’ve not heard anything about kids though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I think it was probably something about how Nessa has been doing the plan for 4yrs and is somehow bigger, and there happened to be kids in the photo. Nothing attacking children.

In general I avoid fat shaming (I'm fat myself) and I don't comment on members unless they have put themselves into the fray by being vile to us first. So if they get tit, it's cos they threw it first 🤷🏼‍♀️ But widely, I see plan member just as much victims as anyone who posts here - they've been scammed just as much, they just haven't realised (or don't want to admit it) yet.
Not nessa. She literally stares into the camera nodding smugly along with his vitriol. She’s a promoter of a plan that clearly doesn’t work - I don’t think that’s fat shaming. She’s a walking contradiction

• Heart

Agree - the lady commenting is a victim herself and is twisting the narrative to make herself feel like she is on the right side and shes reaching because it is becoming more and more obvious that she isn't!

I don't feel that this thread is bad for fat shaming - we are, after all, a thread about a weight loss plan. The main players' weight being commented on has been to highlight one of the key failings of the plan - no one is losing weight!! If a bankrupt were out there charging money for giving financial advice - I would point out that they were bankrupt, that isn't shaming someones financial position.

Reactions: 14
Is Dan still doing his pointless lives in the mornings on the scamcademy? This must be killing him not doing his TikTok etc, all hes done for years is film himself 🙈 no comments from him or anything #pleasebehavingabreakdown

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No one that I recall has fat shamed anyone..
It has however been noted on a few occasions that some people share their photo's of before and after, not standing in same positions.. ie arms down, arms up etc. That will alter anyones shape. Its not fat shaming, its basically saying do a realistic pose so both pics are the same position.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No one that I recall has fat shamed anyone..
It has however been noted on a few occasions that some people share their photo's of before and after, not standing in same positions.. ie arms down, arms up etc. That will alter anyones shape. Its not fat shaming, its basically saying do a realistic pose so both pics are the same position.
Its also something that Dan W himself comments on in several videos - there is one on YouTube where he criticises Chloe Ting for allegedly doing this

The only people fat shaming are DW and his cronies who in a perverse way continue to tell fat people that losing 2cm in 16 weeks off their sodding wrists is amazing or that if their measurements increase then they’ve still definitely lost body fat as they’ve probably just had a bad nights sleep or it’s inflammation????
There must be hundreds of us who bought into this plan and 16 weeks later ended up bigger or maintaining because it just doesn’t work. You only have to look at Nessa or PhatDann to see that. I’m not being nasty. I just have eyes.
Can’t say I’ve ever wanted to lose weight off my wrists or forearms as a priority…..I always did think they were random places to measure 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Talking of the other Dan, he’s now become EvenFatterDan after just a week of his holiday. He’ll be back to square one when he gets home, which just shows that none of the mindset stuff has made any difference to him.

• Heart
Agree - the lady commenting is a victim herself and is twisting the narrative to make herself feel like she is on the right side and shes reaching because it is becoming more and more obvious that she isn't!

I don't feel that this thread is bad for fat shaming - we are, after all, a thread about a weight loss plan. The main players' weight being commented on has been to highlight one of the key failings of the plan - no one is losing weight!! If a bankrupt were out there charging money for giving financial advice - I would point out that they were bankrupt, that isn't shaming someones financial position.
Totally agree with this

Talking of the other Dan, he’s now become EvenFatterDan after just a week of his holiday. He’ll be back to square one when he gets home, which just shows that none of the mindset stuff has made any difference to him.
Totally agree - just this evening I went back a few months on his vids to compare cos I was like wait a minute what’s happened to your face -
am I going mad - nope his face/cheeks are bigger now honestly……just madness how long he’s been doing this plan now and he’s now bigger

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree with this.

They also fat shame in their own way..... Plenty of them comment that we are here because we couldn't stick to the plan and that we are somehow bitter and twisted and deeply unhappy. They've created a narrative in their head, weirdly the same narrative their leader has been peddling (coincidence huh?)

• Heart
Well ladies and gents, you have all been your delightful selves as ever, so I’m going to pop off to bed and dream of another trainer, who I cannot mention on here, but cor blimey he’s lush.😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well ladies and gents, you have all been your delightful selves as ever, so I’m going to pop off to bed and dream of another trainer, who I cannot mention on here, but cor blimey he’s lush.😘
I don't want to brag or anything but he slid into my dm's yesterday....................... So yeah, it was only because I was following him and it was a cut+paste job of asking for feedback and if there was anything specific that I needed help with...but it still counts ... 😂😂😂
And its way more than DW has ever done for PAYING CUSTOMERS!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if they’ve seen people commenting on Fatt Dan’s kids weight this week on TikTok and assumed it’s us?

That’s not something I’d imagine anyone on here would do.

Also ‘fat-shaming’ is absolutely not what it is to any of the ‘gang’ reading this. Commenting on someone’s weight when it is completely unrelated is hole behaviour, but commenting on someone’s weight either not changing or increasing when you (and they) have been missold a diet plan is completely relevant as evidence to what has happened. I understand it’s hurtful to hear but so are lots of the things Kaz has encouraged and laughed along with her boss saying about innocent people which had no relevance at all. Her weight is relevant. Plus ….she’s a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't want to brag or anything but he slid into my dm's yesterday....................... So yeah, it was only because I was following him and it was a cut+paste job of asking for feedback and if there was anything specific that I needed help with...but it still counts ... 😂😂😂
OOOooh he slid into mine too 😂 But I need to behave, I reckon I am old enough to be his parent. 😂

• Haha
There I was feeling spesh cos he followed me!

• Haha
I do think I read a comment about fat Dan's children's food portion sizes on the revolting roast, but basically saying it was an unhealthy amount of food, rather than fat shaming anyone.

I do think I read a comment about fat Dan's children's food portion sizes on the revolting roast, but basically saying it was an unhealthy amount of food, rather than fat shaming anyone.
Yeah, there's a huge difference between fat shaming and being concerned about a child's health.

#287 onwards.
All I can see is genuine concerns and not wanting kids to be bullied due to their weight

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.