Dan Wheeler 8020 #10 All my lives are done and dusted, they stopped me posting - I can’t be trusted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick recap - please see below @DansBarmyArmy post from last thread if new

Dan has got bored of providing us with daily content for Tattle and has now employed the services of Matt B, known now as MattDan as he likes to pretend to be Dan - aye! Never fear MattDan is as terrible at social media and customer service as Dan is and has over the past few days continued to help Dan ruin 8020 by offending even more people!

So where does everyone think Dan is??

We've had the following suggestions:
  1. Arrested and in custody
  2. Buried under Sam's patio
  3. Wrapped in the blue curtain and gaffer tape in the garage a victim to his own soundproofing effort
I'll add my idea - Nessa is 'looking after him' Kathy Bates in Misery style 😜
Pahahahhaha “ I’m your number one fan” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

51 reporting for duty 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
#87 reporting in, forgot to say! Too excited about posting 😃

And, won't be discussing this one any further 🙄 #SlamsDoorOnWayOut
Someone please tell him he doesnt need to partner with them, he could literally just publish his manuscript now if there was actually a book to publish 🤣🤣🤣

also, saying that any further conversation would be over email sounds a lot like ‘I don’t want anyone else questioning where their money for the book went to so I’ll only talk in private, where no one else can see’

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm glad to see that my forensics background paid off and my suspicion has been included in the list
I haven't missed any have I?? - I'm hoping this is going to turn in to one of those mysteries solved by the internet - we could have our own Netflix show like 'Don't f**k with cats'!! 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This tit is bananas - b a n a n a s !!

It's imploding in even better style than I ever could have hoped. Whanker is MIA and instead some tool who read a marketing book but who has no humanity is finishing the thing off for him.

Fake legal threats. Blackmail. Desperate begging for people to give it another chance. And all that's happened is his numbers keep falling, our numbers keep rising, and more tit keeps coming out of the woodwork (200 £25 preorders for a physical book that was NEVER going to exist!!).

🍌 🍌 🍌
TC#29 laughing and gobsmacked all at once!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Number fiiiiiive. I have loved catching up with these pages. Sinking ship is crashing. Is everyone popcorn ready?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Quick recap - please see below @DansBarmyArmy post from last thread if new

Dan has got bored of providing us with daily content for Tattle and has now employed the services of Matt B, known now as MattDan as he likes to pretend to be Dan - aye! Never fear MattDan is as terrible at social media and customer service as Dan is and has over the past few days continued to help Dan ruin 8020 by offending even more people!

So where does everyone think Dan is??

We've had the following suggestions:
  1. Arrested and in custody
  2. Buried under Sam's patio
  3. Wrapped in the blue curtain and gaffer tape in the garage a victim to his own soundproofing effort
I'll add my idea - Nessa is 'looking after him' Kathy Bates in Misery style 😜
I heard a rumour him and Nessa have corvid

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This tit is bananas - b a n a n a s !!

It's imploding in even better style than I ever could have hoped. Whanker is MIA and instead some tool who read a marketing book but who has no humanity is finishing the thing off for him.

Fake legal threats. Blackmail. Desperate begging for people to give it another chance. And all that's happened is his numbers keep falling, our numbers keep rising, and more tit keeps coming out of the woodwork (200 £25 preorders for a physical book that was NEVER going to exist!!).

🍌 🍌 🍌
TC#29 laughing and gobsmacked all at once!
£5k on book orders
£? On donations for school meals
£? Crowd funding to get 8020 up and running
Has to be at least £10k gone awol
(Also known as up his nose)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Have I read that right?? 200 people paid £25 to DW for preorder of a physical book??
Yep, he did a begging post that he needed a certain amount in order to secure a print deal, he then got a bit more aggressive and sort of shamed people into ordering it, then when he lost the last business and did his farewell to the Diet World he promised to pay everyone back every penny no matter how long it took. Yeah, they’re all still waiting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Yep, he did a begging post that he needed a certain amount in order to secure a print deal, he then got a bit more aggressive and sort of shamed people into ordering it, then when he lost the last business and did his farewell to the Diet World he promised to pay everyone back every penny no matter how long it took. Yeah, they’re all still waiting.
Its absolutely abhorrent when you think about just how much he rips people off. Completely unethical and selfish.

Reactions: 13
£5k on book orders
£? On donations for school meals
£? Crowd funding to get 8020 up and running
Has to be at least £10k gone awol
(Also known as up his nose)
Don’t forget the money for the homeless packages he wanted to make up and deliver, except when he made up a few he couldn’t find any homeless people to give them to 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its absolutely abhorrent when you think about just how much he rips people off. Completely unethical and selfish.
Yep, and MattDan has the nerve to complain that people are just holding grudges!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.