Dan Wheeler #34 Has Kaz ditched the slob?! Finally time for him to get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh diddums
I'd call him a petulant child, but that would be an insult to petulant children.

The delusional sense of entitlement is unbelievable. Dan, how does the world owe you anything? YT owes you -nothing- and neither does anyone else. Why? Because you have done nothing. You produce nothing of value. You offer nothing.

"Full time work" LOL zero concept of what real work is. Most people aren't like Kaz (until recently) and Sam; most people aren't going to blindly transfer resources to you in return for less than nothing.

Reactions: 9
He has not worked FOR youtube for 10 hrs a day, or streamed for 5hrs a day for 2 years 🤣🤣🤣

He's streamed for a few hrs a day for a week or so, until he gets bored then he'll be back to re releasing clips of old material!!

He's a deluded fool. I'm sure youtube will be giving zero shits that he's moving. Oh, and he won't move, it's an empty threat- he gets money for song requests, he's not leaving that behind.

Bore off Wheeler, no one cares. I hope you go destitute 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would suggest he already is destitute. He'd have been on the streets years ago if not for "support" from his family, Kaz, Sam, etc. etc.

Scamming a few pounds off misguided people here and there is no way to live.

Reactions: 8
He's such a bleeping diddy. YT provide him a platform FOR FREE, what exactly does he think he's entitled to? They have rules - terms and conditions to comply with in order to use their platform FOR FREE. Break the rules, face consequences.

Even your local bleeping cafe has to pay for a licence if they want to play music. Get a grip Dave, you can't steal other people's hard work. End of.

Reactions: 11
He has zero concept of the most basic cause and effect.

Produce something meaningful and valuable via honest effort? Reap reward.

Scam others, steal, lie, and cheat? All that has consequences too.

Reactions: 8
Love how he just tags Elon like he is definitely interested in what a fat middle aged man sitting in a garage with a make shift curtain has to say about twitter 😂
He may as well talk to a cardboard cutout of Elon at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If anyone fancies a laugh, check out the last four minutes of his stream today. Proper Dantrum. I have screen recorded but have no idea how I can trim it down to a file size that will upload

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If anyone fancies a laugh, check out the last four minutes of his stream today. Proper Dantrum. I have screen recorded but have no idea how I can trim it down to a file size that will upload

---
Fake bleep

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Which made up personality of Wheelers is making this prediction about You Tube? Maybe the tech director? I’m sure YT will be standing up to listen to such a knowledgeable and successful business man
He sounded angry though I seen other reactors react the same. But yes it does sound ridiculous

Reactions: 4
Gosh I've had some catching up to do on this saga! Looks like the cycle is about to hit rock bottom again...

Reactions: 7
I'm new to all this and wanted to just say hi.

and I read all the wiki and posts so far, I come from a place where insults were given but I didn't know about all the history. Being on the tale end of dan is not nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm new to all this and wanted to just say hi.

and I read all the wiki and posts so far, I come from a place where insults were given but I didn't know about all the history. Being on the tale end of dan is not nice.
Hi there, I hope you’re ok? What happened?

Reactions: 7
hasn’t he quit YouTube about 17 times already?

change the record, but not to one that has licensing/copyright restrictions, obviously.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.