Dan Wheeler #34 Has Kaz ditched the slob?! Finally time for him to get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi there, I hope you’re ok? What happened?
I was a follower of his the show and one of the fellow viewer was insulted verbally live about his song choice by the whole of the group of people I thought it was terrible way to treat your followers. And me and him had words via email, wish I kept them now
---
So... He thinks that stopping the video multiple times overrides Copyright?

🙃
Unfortunately it does but he doesn't pause it enough

Reactions: 7
I'm new to all this and wanted to just say hi.

and I read all the wiki and posts so far, I come from a place where insults were given but I didn't know about all the history. Being on the tale end of dan is not nice.
Welcome to TCHQ my lovely (named Trolly Cunts HQ as that what he calls us all) my .You are not alone here. I think there are just shy of confirmed members who have all been bitten by Dan at some stage - both employees and members alike.

You are in safe hands here.

Does anyone know what number we are on??

I was a follower of his the show and one of the fellow viewer was insulted verbally live about his song choice by the whole of the group of people I thought it was terrible way to treat your followers. And me and him had words via email, wish I kept them now
---

He's got form for this type of behaviour unfortunately, seems to have an ability to bring out the very worst in his most ardent followers.

DW - promising one thing, but actually doing the exact opposite, best in the world! Again! 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 6
He's got form for this type of behaviour unfortunately, seems to have an ability to bring out the very worst in his most ardent followers.

DW - promising one thing, but actually doing the exact opposite, best in the world! Again! 🙄
Yeah I know I fell for it and just been trying to find out about all he has been saying because something didn't feel right about what he has been saying. I have been popping in and out occasionally to keep an ear out. I'm normally good judge of character but obviously not this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
---

Welcome to TCHC @worriequeen 😊 you are in good company here.

Everyone who comes into contact with Wheeler eventually gets insulted in some way. Don’t worry about showing emails, he’ll only get his sidekick Rowly the rat to stalk you if he finds out who you are. They’re creeps like that!
---
Yeah I know I fell for it and just been trying to find out about all he has been saying because something didn't feel right about what he has been saying. I have been popping in and out occasionally to keep an ear out. I'm normally good judge of character but obviously not this time.
I joined his weightloss plan back in 2020ish and felt foolish that I’d ever believed or trusted him and given him my money. He had only a Groupon qualification but claimed to be ‘the best in the world!’
He’s nothing but a massive conman, he has the gift of the gab and only cares about getting his hands on your money 🤬 I thought I was a good judge of character at the time too. He preys on good people by playing the victim, then he sucks you in and takes your money.
The Dan Wheeler rabbit hole goes deep! We’re all here on tattle, watching and reporting back to try to make sure he never cons people on the same scale ever again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m Dan Jones aka DJ I’m the teddy being hung by it’s neck in all his videos, think he still loves me really

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m Dan Jones aka DJ I’m the teddy being hung by it’s neck in all his videos, think he still loves me really
Nice to meet you I did hear name mentioned I'm sorry he did that to you
---
Welcome to TCHC @worriequeen 😊 you are in good company here.

Everyone who comes into contact with Wheeler eventually gets insulted in some way. Don’t worry about showing emails, he’ll only get his sidekick Rowly the rat to stalk you if he finds out who you are. They’re creeps like that!
---

I joined his weightloss plan back in 2020ish and felt foolish that I’d ever believed or trusted him and given him my money. He had only a Groupon qualification but claimed to be ‘the best in the world!’
He’s nothing but a massive conman, he has the gift of the gab and only cares about getting his hands on your money 🤬 I thought I was a good judge of character at the time too. He preys on good people by playing the victim, then he sucks you in and takes your money.
The Dan Wheeler rabbit hole goes deep! We’re all here on tattle, watching and reporting back to try to make sure he never cons people on the same scale ever again.
The way he put it to us was he just worked for the company, not that he run the thing
---
He responded to this person's comment

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
The way he put it to us was he just worked for the company, not that he run the thing
what Company would that be? It's only ever been him in whateve snakeoil venture he's currently flogging. He did actually have some staff, many years ago & only briefly before he stuffed it all up with his usual behaviour.

He's a delusional, narcissistic sociopath. Gives out terrible health (& other) advice that can actually be dangerous. Doesn't give one tit for anyone else, is incapable of telling the truth & will literally do anything to get what he wants.

Welcome to a safe & caring place, always truthful, I'm glad you found us 😊

Reactions: 8
---

---
Of course he will try to distance himself from the fallout of his past businesses. He owes people a lot of money for services not provided, ex staff owed wages, he owes the government thousands for funding received fraudulently. He promised people shares of a business in exchange for services that he never honoured. He used and abused so many 😠
He’s a true conman!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Great stuff! Nice to see TCHQ still welcoming new members.

I've updated the Wiki re: this latest mini Dantrum.

https://tattle.life/wiki/dan-wheeler/#another-dantrum

Taking a look back, it's hard to believe it's been 2 years since the infamous "DJ died" clickbait email which I think marked a turning point for many.
---
---

---
What is that “green monster” membership they are referring to? Part of Dan’s latest scam?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Which made up personality of Wheelers is making this prediction about You Tube? Maybe the tech director? I’m sure YT will be standing up to listen to such a knowledgeable and successful business man
Social media guru dog walker
---
---

---
"Dont panic"

Its like Take That broke up
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Great stuff! Nice to see TCHQ still welcoming new members.

I've updated the Wiki re: this latest mini Dantrum.

https://tattle.life/wiki/dan-wheeler/#another-dantrum

Taking a look back, it's hard to believe it's been 2 years since the infamous "DJ died" clickbait email which I think marked a turning point for many.
---

What is that “green monster” membership they are referring to? Part of Dan’s latest scam?
It's youtube membership for the channel

Reactions: 5
---

Sorry to hear this, very typical behaviour from Dan and “the gang” unfortunately ❤

Reactions: 6
Welcome to TCHQ my lovely (named Trolly Cunts HQ as that what he calls us all) my .You are not alone here. I think there are just shy of confirmed members who have all been bitten by Dan at some stage - both employees and members alike.

You are in safe hands here.

Does anyone know what number we are on??
@worriequeen I did some digging and found out you are number #230 - welcome ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry t

Sorry to sound dumb what does that mean
It’s the number of people who have realised what a charlatan Wheeler is; so you are the 230th person on here. (However Wheeler thinks we are all Dan Jones who has created 230 fake accounts on here 😂)
We vow to keep an eye on him and stop any attempt he has at exploiting often vulnerable people.
Personally I had Steve Rowland email my boss with copies of my conversations here and told him they were going to the press if they didn’t sack me 🙈 Both Wheeler and his suck up Rowland the rat are both awful vile individuals; it’s our promise here that we will always make sure newbies know exactly what the truth is about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.