Dan Wheeler #34 Has Kaz ditched the slob?! Finally time for him to get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How he got at SJ
That‘s just awful talk about being a manipulative twunt… all families have problems but when there are problems, you need to hear both sides of the story and not base your opinion on one side, apart from the fact it is a private matter and not open to public debate the bit about the NDA and not informing You or Carla before broadcasting is totally and utterly immoral and biased.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
How he got at SJ
What a sly snake! Rowly clearly lying here as he knew EXACTLY what Wheeler was after and that the £500 ‘fee’ was a lie! OMG Rowly you POS! Saying you won’t mention SJs ‘PAST’ when you KNEW that this was an unspeakable crime! You were willing to turn a blind eye to a p3do so that you could obey your master and get some dirt on DJ, who by the way, had done NOTHING to any of you!
scum! SHAME ON YOU 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 16
All the time they were both fully aware of the issues surrounding SJ, yet were prepared to turn a blind eye to it all just so they could get him to spill the beans on DJ....

Does anyone remember him & Kaz mocking us all on a live when DJ made himself known here, talking about " I am so excited and grinning like a Cheshire cat cos I know stuff they don't" and " hes completely fucked it now, they won't want to be supporting him after this"

Well that was all a sly dig at what he knew about SJ. And guess what, we are all still here and we are all still supporting DJ so that didn't end well for him did it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All the time they were both fully aware of the issues surrounding SJ, yet were prepared to turn a blind eye to it all just so they could get him to spill the beans on DJ....

Does anyone remember him & Kaz mocking us all on a live when DJ made himself known here, talking about " I am so excited and grinning like a Cheshire cat cos I know stuff they don't" and " hes completely fucked it now, they won't want to be supporting him after this"

Well that was all a sly dig at what he knew about SJ. And guess what, we are all still here and we are all still supporting DJ so that didn't end well for him did it?!
So no, I won't be forgiving Kaz nor Ratty

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh dear, Rowly! Oops, were you impersonating a lawyer!? That’s a criminal offence, and it looks like DBA has the evidence 👀 I hope it was worth it mate 😆
Of course it was worth it,Rowly and Dan are bezzas. Rowly would do absolutely anything for Dan and Dan would do absolutely anything for……….. oh wait 🙈🤣
---
How he got at SJ
Absolutely sick! Disgusting
---
Can’t we pretend to forgive Kaz so she spills the tea 😂
I was hoping we could head that way! Would love her to confirm what we already know
---

Ridiculous and so cruel. Wheeler has more in common with SJ in my opinion and you don’t try and take a whole family down because of one member’s actions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
duck no..at least Kaz didn’t stalk me and find out my workplace to email my boss. Steve is so far beyond redemption; he’s a lonely fat troll who deserves everything that is coming to him 😘
I kinda think that about Kaz. Shes not more of a victim just because shes female. Theyve both been blagged but both acted heinously
---
tit Ive caught up.
duck em both. duck them right off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.