Dan Wheeler #34 Has Kaz ditched the slob?! Finally time for him to get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying to work out how they are managing to pay a mortgage, household bills, the food for 2 practically adult kids, and the 17 cats and 2 dogs... on £2 a month 🤣
Its an oxfam appeal
---
This man thought nurses were greedy and didn't deserve more money.

But thinks his online presence should net £250 a day picking up dog tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
175 checking in. (I've been watching from the sidelines).

This one here is god damn offensive.
He wanted with help of the chat write a diss song and now he just relized he's not that good
---
HE LOVES THE SOUND OF HOS OWN VOICE DOESNT HE GRR

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
his attempt at writing a rap seemed to be reading out some lyrics he was sent in, and that was it.

Reactions: 3
his attempt at writing a rap seemed to be reading out some lyrics he was sent in, and that was it.
Yep tommorow apparently and oh vik interview Sunday instead of Friday more editing needed How do other reactors do it so quickly lol

Reactions: 2
Yep tommorow apparently and oh vik interview Sunday instead of Friday more editing needed How do other reactors do it so quickly lol
He does this all the time, and by the time he does what he promised everyone's gone off the boil and doesn't care any more.
Other creators work so much harder than him. A true crime woman I follow puts out 2 long episodes a week plus patreon stuff and hasn't even taken a break to have a baby this week! Dan cancels if he's tired, the poor lamb 😆

Reactions: 5
He does this all the time, and by the time he does what he promised everyone's gone off the boil and doesn't care any more.
Other creators work so much harder than him. A true crime woman I follow puts out 2 long episodes a week plus patreon stuff and hasn't even taken a break to have a baby this week! Dan cancels if he's tired, the poor lamb 😆
Is that Emma Kennedy

Emma Kenny, Yes. I love her channel
---
20 hrs and no caption suggestions 😂
(BTW I was going to scribble out my profile pic but thought it more fun to photoshop Rowlys on)
---
Ahahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣
Love Emma's channal she is none stop generally lol

Reactions: 1
Emma Kenny is a psychologist, TV presenter, writer and expert media commentator, and is now recognised as one of the UK's leading TV psychological experts.
---

A criminal psychologist
Nope, she has no relevant experience or qualifications in forensic or criminal behaviour.

If she makes videos you enjoy she jsnt hurting anyone but she's not respected in actual psychology circles.

Many TV "experts" are self appointed and approached by TV producers. She's not ugly either

• Heart
Nope, she has no relevant experience or qualifications in forensic or criminal behaviour.

If she makes videos you enjoy she jsnt hurting anyone but she's not respected in actual psychology circles.

Many TV "experts" are self appointed and approached by TV producers. She's not ugly either

she has a BSc in Psychology, an Advanced Diploma in Counselling, a Masters in Counselling, integrative counselling qualifications, client centred counselling qualifications, and has trained in trauma and many other areas of work.

Reactions: 1
she has a BSc in Psychology, an Advanced Diploma in Counselling, a Masters in Counselling, integrative counselling qualifications, client centred counselling qualifications, and has trained in trauma and many other areas of work.
Yup, although three are steps to a masters.

Not a psychologist and not forensic.

If she makes interesting videos and you value her opinion have at it. Charlatan may have been a touch harsh but shes been misleading people on psychologist for years.

But you probably should stop quoting her website at me to disagree with something you don't fully understand.

Something published on a website doesn't make it true. Dan...

Reactions: 2

If she makes interesting videos and you value her opinion have at it. Charlatan may have been a touch harsh but shes been misleading people on psychologist for years.

But you probably should stop quoting her website at me to disagree with something you don't fully understand.

Indeed.

The title 'psychologist' is unfortunately not yet protected within UK law (it is in many other countries). This means that anyone can call themselves a 'psychologist' after doing an undergrad in psychology.

This, however, does not make them a qualified practitioner psychologist - such people need to be registered with regulatory bodies such as the HCPC.

She's been able to use the word 'psychologist' as many will not be aware of the differences between highly trained practitioner psychologists (such as Clinical Psychs, Forensic Psychs, Educational Psychs etc.) and those who have done an academic undergraduate degree (even if it is followed up with a Masters).

That said, people will watch what they enjoy and that's fair enough. It only becomes problematic when people are mislead, or people quote said 'psychologists' as being an oracle in a particular field that is only an area of interest for them...

As we anything, it's good to be aware of the backgrounds, qualifications and agendas of anybody prolific in the media.

Curiosity is good.

I didn't get it from her website but agree to disagree
---
Indeed.

The title 'psychologist' is unfortunately not yet protected within UK law (it is in many other countries). This means that anyone can call themselves a 'psychologist' after doing an undergrad in psychology.

This, however, does not make them a qualified practitioner psychologist - such people need to be registered with regulatory bodies such as the HCPC.

She's been able to use the word 'psychologist' as many will not be aware of the differences between highly trained practitioner psychologists (such as Clinical Psychs, Forensic Psychs, Educational Psychs etc.) and those who have done an academic undergraduate degree (even if it is followed up with a Masters).

That said, people will watch what they enjoy and that's fair enough. It only becomes problematic when people are mislead, or people quote said 'psychologists' as being an oracle in a particular field that is only an area of interest for them...

As we anything, it's good to be aware of the backgrounds, qualifications and agendas of anybody prolific in the media.

Curiosity is good.
OK sorry 😞

She, bizarrely, also seems to think Lucy Letby is innocent...

I still watch her videos though 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.