Dan Wheeler #34 Has Kaz ditched the slob?! Finally time for him to get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got it from diffrent place maybe someone else copy and pasted it to there site I didn't go to her site

---
Indeed.

The title 'psychologist' is unfortunately not yet protected within UK law (it is in many other countries). This means that anyone can call themselves a 'psychologist' after doing an undergrad in psychology.

This, however, does not make them a qualified practitioner psychologist - such people need to be registered with regulatory bodies such as the HCPC.

She's been able to use the word 'psychologist' as many will not be aware of the differences between highly trained practitioner psychologists (such as Clinical Psychs, Forensic Psychs, Educational Psychs etc.) and those who have done an academic undergraduate degree (even if it is followed up with a Masters).

That said, people will watch what they enjoy and that's fair enough. It only becomes problematic when people are mislead, or people quote said 'psychologists' as being an oracle in a particular field that is only an area of interest for them...

As we anything, it's good to be aware of the backgrounds, qualifications and agendas of anybody prolific in the media.

Curiosity is good.
Will it kills Dans cats?
Further was "we anything" colloquial?
---
She, bizarrely, also seems to think Lucy Letby is innocent...

I still watch her videos though 🤭
I watch Dans!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Dan Wheeler #35: Cult leader found out. Now tries to ride Ren, no wait be PM, no wait...
---

---

---
This is the type of idiot he is. Just do it mate.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Dan Wheeler #35 "Fan boys Ren,won't pick on men,he's got a new "calling" yet again 🙄"

Reactions: 13
He lumps meth and coke addiction together with being addicted to your phone, and it ALL comes from trauma 🥱

I'd argue that everyone has some trauma, but not everyone is an addict.

He's massively over simplified and diluted a really complex set of conditions, just so that he sounds like he knows his stuff. He's the messiah guys, he's worked it all out, omg take my money 😬🙄😬🙄

If he so smart and has all the answers why is he still a jobless, penniless addict??
---
Dan Wheeler #35 He's still broke & addicted to the smoke but gang- he's WOKE!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
But he moans about being an addict and tries over and over again to quit so why would he want to legalise it?

Interesting how he hasn’t heard anymore voices/ had any more visions come to him, now that his channel didn’t really take off in that direction. Since it went down like a lead balloon and no one cared about Danny the DMT guy, he’s just not mentioned his ‘spiritual awakening’ again. He’s now trying his hand at being a rapper. Cringe

• Haha
But he moans about being an addict and tries over and over again to quit so why would he want to legalise it?

Interesting how he hasn’t heard anymore voices/ had any more visions come to him, now that his channel didn’t really take off in that direction. Since it went down like a lead balloon and no one cared about Danny the DMT guy, he’s just not mentioned his ‘spiritual awakening’ again. He’s now trying his hand at being a rapper. Cringe
Yep. Not a single original idea in his own head! He sees artists like Ren that are super successful and wants a slice, after all he thinks he's the best at everything so it can't be that hard 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep. Not a single original idea in his own head! He sees artists like Ren that are super successful and wants a slice, after all he thinks he's the best at everything so it can't be that hard 😆
He is so coocoo thinking he is good at everything no one is ever good at everything lmao

Reactions: 2
I have just finished listening to that series "A very British cult" after hearing the clips that were posted on here recently! There are so many similarities, the language Paul Waugh uses, some of the things the organisation did to ex members and their partners (contacting their place of work, making threats, stalking etc.), the gaslighting.. whoa man.

It's so obvious Dan's ultimate goal was/is to lead a cult, he wants nothing other than to be worshipped and doted upon. 8020 it didn't quite make it to the same level as Lighthouse in terms of it's success/how much money they swindled off people, but it wasn't far off and if it wasn't for his sheer stupidity and addiction problems (as well as the supreme efforts of TCHQ) who knows how far it could have gone.

I know he's not very good at much, but he has been pretty good at brainwashing and manipulating people over the years to hand over their cash, for absolutely nothing in return, making them think he was the answer to all their problems and that he was their saviour... "All I do is change lives" was his favourite tag line after all.

Disturbing tit. Well worth a listen!

I have just finished listening to that series "A very British cult" after hearing the clips that were posted on here recently! There are so many similarities, the language Paul Waugh uses, some of the things the organisation did to ex members and their partners (contacting their place of work, making threats, stalking etc.), the gaslighting.. whoa man.

It's so obvious Dan's ultimate goal was/is to lead a cult, he wants nothing other than to be worshipped and doted upon. 8020 it didn't quite make it to the same level as Lighthouse in terms of it's success/how much money they swindled off people, but it wasn't far off and if it wasn't for his sheer stupidity and addiction problems (as well as the supreme efforts of TCHQ) who knows how far it could have gone.

I know he's not very good at much, but he has been pretty good at brainwashing and manipulating people over the years to hand over their cash, for absolutely nothing in return, making them think he was the answer to all their problems and that he was their saviour... "All I do is change lives" was his favourite tag line after all.

Disturbing tit. Well worth a listen!
I started to listen to it, I agree he is good at brain washing

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.