Dan Wheeler #32 Thinks he's doing well & letting it go to his head. He's just a big dick-that's what she said!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the left is Ed (Ed Sheeran), he is 6 months old.

On the right, with her head poking out, is Buddy, she is almost 1 year old.

They are both entire.

(Before I continue with this weird funny post, please ‘off you duck’ any Karen’s with an opinion about how I “must” chop off their organs. You sadistic fucks!

I love animals.

LOTS OF THEM!

We either keep them, or give them to good homes. If you like to chop dogs and cats vital life organs off, then you do that.)

Now, the weird thing I’m seeing with these too, is flirting.

Kitty flirting.

And I’m not sure how I feel about it 😂

Buddy is 100% grooming Ed.

LITERALLY LIKE A COUGAR! (Older women who duck teenagers and ALSO and actual cat… I know, I’m a genius!)

I assume I just left it continue and just reassure Ed that one day he will like it, but it’s a weird thing to watch happen over the weeks.

She LITERALLY licks his hole on a regular basis.

She licks Ed arse and also Ed’s brother, MJ. (He’s black and white… I know, genius!)

So she’s quite a bit older. Stalking them. Licking their arses and I’m sat here watching it all unfold.

If they were humans, I’d be phoning the police after the 2nd time! (Once is forgivable… isn’t it?!)

Do I phone the RSPCA?

OMG….. I SHOULD PHONE THE RSPCA!!!!!! (That’s bleeping gold!)

I mean… look at Ed in the picture.

He looks bleeping petrified!

Buddy is literally stalking him and then pounces on him and sometimes just starts licking his arse and balls.

Multiple times a day!

What do I do?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO!?!
FB_IMG_1677587856721.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I literally just threw up reading that, what a weird, perverted man, I hope to God he doesn’t have children of his own 😞

Reactions: 6

They are both entire.

(Before I continue with this weird funny post, please ‘off you duck’ any Karen’s with an opinion about how I “must” chop off their organs. You sadistic fucks!

I love animals.

LOTS OF THEM!

We either keep them, or give them to good homes. If you like to chop dogs and cats vital life organs off, then you do that.)

Kitty flirting.

LITERALLY LIKE A COUGAR! (Older women who duck teenagers and ALSO and actual cat… I know, I’m a genius!)

I assume I just left it continue and just reassure Ed that one day he will like it, but it’s a weird thing to watch happen over the weeks.

She licks Ed arse and also Ed’s brother, MJ. (He’s black and white… I know, genius!)

So she’s quite a bit older. Stalking them. Licking their arses and I’m sat here watching it all unfold.

If they were humans, I’d be phoning the police after the 2nd time! (Once is forgivable… isn’t it?!)

Do I phone the RSPCA?

Buddy is literally stalking him and then pounces on him and sometimes just starts licking his arse and balls.

Multiple times a day!

What do I do?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO!?!View attachment 1993459
He's such a pervert, what an absolute wrongun.
He sees sex in everything and every situation, even in innocent animal behaviour.
He's depraved.
I worry for any future children. Imagine him posting things of this sort when a baby or child is doing anything normal that he sees sex in! 😳 he's horrific.
There aren't enough disgusted adjectives to describe him, he's a sicko!
Ugh 🤮

• Sick
This is guy is a truly sick, depraved pervert. I'm not just joking around or exaggerating in the usual internet/social media way. Dan Wheeler is a deeply disturbed, deviant man who sooner or later harms anyone he comes in contact with. I don't understand how anyone could allow him around their pets let alone children. Seriously!

Reactions: 10
This is guy is a truly sick, depraved pervert. I'm not just joking around or exaggerating in the usual internet/social media way. Dan Wheeler is a deeply disturbed, deviant man who sooner or later harms anyone he comes in contact with. I don't understand how anyone could allow him around their pets let alone children. Seriously!
Couldn't agree more 👏

Reactions: 3

They are both entire.

I love animals.

LOTS OF THEM!

Kitty flirting.

Do I phone the RSPCA?

Multiple times a day!

What do I do?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO!?!View attachment 1993459

He’s such a perv. Pervs on women, pervs on kids and now pervs on animals. He grew up in a warped environment and continues the behaviour 🤢

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1994885

What about the investment money Dan?
Looks like mums WIFI cant get through the brick walls of the garage.
Now call me crazy but bare with me gang if i had a 100K investor and i was the best content creator in the world, wouldn't it be common sense to ensure that one thing that would ensure i remained the best would be the fast internet provide i could get. God Wheeler is thick he just admitted he has no money, no investor and making no money from YT.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolute round of applause, could not agree more with this summary. Every time I think I’ve reached tipping point with him he manages to too all his previous perverted comments. He used to be obsessed with Clark and Lois when he was with Kirsty, it was one of the first red flags for me back when I thought he was a good guy, used to make me very uncomfortable.

Reactions: 5
Looks like mums WIFI cant get through the brick walls of the garage.
Now call me crazy but bare with me gang if i had a 100K investor and i was the best content creator in the world, wouldn't it be common sense to ensure that one thing that would ensure i remained the best would be the fast internet provide i could get. God Wheeler is thick he just admitted he has no money, no investor and making no money from YT.
I absolutely maintain that was nonsense and his perceived "clever" way of "trolling the trolls" with a "genius" idea that someone might want in on the investment.

Mans on universal credit and it shows

Reactions: 8
I absolutely maintain that was nonsense and his perceived "clever" way of "trolling the trolls" with a "genius" idea that someone might want in on the investment.

Mans on universal credit and it shows
I agree. The investment never existed.
I think they applied for a loan of some sort or benefits back pay, and they call it 'the investor'. Dan has probably already blown it on codeine and weed 🍃 🚬

Reactions: 7
I have something to post but don't want it to get lost at the end of a thread, we're due a new one....🐻 with me! 😊
---
New thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.