Dan Wheeler #32 Thinks he's doing well & letting it go to his head. He's just a big dick-that's what she said!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been a little while since we have had a new thread; no doubt Captain Cockwomble thought we would all disappear... No chance!

So, what's been happening?

🔹DWTV is going from strength to strength, apparently. Almost 10k subscribers on YT makes him a 'Digital Creator' and him and the nodding dog are smashing records with their engagement... Except all the views are coming from shorts he won't get paid for and the subscribers are only up circa 400 cos all he did was change the name of the YT account to dupe people into thinking people have actually followed him recently. These people subscribed years ago fella, and if they were watching you now (but they aren't cos you aren't actually relevant) then I am pretty sure they would unsubscribe.

🔹Hes decided that he's gonna attempt step 5 of his recovery, and he's writing letters to those he has wronged and who have wronged him. Seeing as some of our own are still waiting for "legal letters" I won't hold my breath. He doesn't know how to apologise for his actions. Or say Sobriety it seems.

🔹 Patreon is no more. After a short stint as a content creator he has decided to shut up shop. As we all know, there were a handful of Hardened Hunions that followed him to Patreon. It's fair to say that they have now seen his true colours, and following one of his usual Dantrum, he turned on the last of those to give a duck and as a result he's been left with nobody. Except Rowland and Cleverly, obviously. Those two are still so far up his arse that they might as well be brushing his teeth for him.

🔹Talking of shutting up shop, it seems there are some more dodgy goings-on over at Companies House. Wheeler is seemingly trying to rid himself of multiple Company Directorships all of a sudden - Not his smartest move, given the fact that he's already been flagged for trying to close DW Ltd after taking Gov handouts in the form of a Covid loan... Why do it now though I wonder? Could it be that HMRC are finally looking at him a bit closer? 🤔

🔹He apparently told locals he sold his business for 'six figures' in an attempt to make himself appear successful. It might have been believable had this person not been well aware of TCHQ 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The 8020 Diet - dissolved.

The 8020 lifestyle - resigned 24/11/22- strike off applied for.

The 8020 lifestyle plan - resigned 24/11/22 - strike off applied for.

Daniel Wheeler Limited- resigned 24/11/22 - strike off applied for.

Or sold for six figures if reality and evidence don't matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The 8020 Diet - dissolved.

The 8020 lifestyle - resigned 24/11/22- strike off applied for.

The 8020 lifestyle plan - resigned 24/11/22 - strike off applied for.

Daniel Wheeler Limited- resigned 24/11/22 - strike off applied for.

Or sold for six figures if reality and evidence don't matter.
You can't leave a Ltd Company without a Director.

But its Wheeler, so its gotta be alright innit?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Hahaha I love that a year ago he was avoiding tiktok because he was scared of being shouted down and came up with his bullshit apology crying. And now look. Looooool

Reactions: 9
He really thinks we are as dumb as he is.
- He blocks me for months care factor zero, sorry i will rephrase bleeping zero
- Then he reappears on my feed, yep once again bleeping zero interest
- The first post i see is Wheeler banging on about the success of his channel and the growth :ROFLMAO:

When you think posting this tit is somehow going to make me and everyone else jealous you need to think again.

Now i did speed watch your latest post with the long pauses (yes there back) and you tried to cry didnt you but it seems the eye drops didnt work this time. The biggest most laughable statement was "you have reduced your circle down to 5 people", oh Bro ill give you a heads up yes you reduced but that was due to you being a thieving, narcisscists, egotistical fuckwit that is why your circle is down to 5 it wasnt of your choice you clown.

Knowning Wheeler i reckon we are in for a good couple of months with some great content coming our way and he doesnt even know it. Karma is coming Wheeler and its coming hard and i for one will be watching so thank you for unblocking me.

Dont forget Weeler you still owe me the £900 you stole from me, dont worry i wont forget and i will keep reminding you because i know you read here Hi Dave 🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He really thinks we are as dumb as he is.
- He blocks me for months care factor zero, sorry i will rephrase bleeping zero
- Then he reappears on my feed, yep once again bleeping zero interest
- The first post i see is Wheeler banging on about the success of his channel and the growth :ROFLMAO:

When you think posting this tit is somehow going to make me and everyone else jealous you need to think again.

Now i did speed watch your latest post with the long pauses (yes there back) and you tried to cry didnt you but it seems the eye drops didnt work this time. The biggest most laughable statement was "you have reduced your circle down to 5 people", oh Bro ill give you a heads up yes you reduced but that was due to you being a thieving, narcisscists, egotistical fuckwit that is why your circle is down to 5 it wasnt of your choice you clown.

Knowning Wheeler i reckon we are in for a good couple of months with some great content coming our way and he doesnt even know it. Karma is coming Wheeler and its coming hard and i for one will be watching so thank you for unblocking me.

Dont forget Weeler you still owe me the £900 you stole from me, dont worry i wont forget and i will keep reminding you because i know you read here Hi Dave 🖕🖕
What about his team of 12 social media experts …… not included in the 5?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
News reaches me from Burwash Neighbourhood Watch that tensions between Wheeler and Cackling Kaz have been pretty fraught lately. Reports of an argument between the pair, but nobody seems to know why... Shes been sent home to Wales and isn't expected back til after Xmas...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
A few stats from the past week might explain the tension @DansBarmyArmy
1hr ago - 14 views 0 comments 2 likes - No Wheeler
1 day ago - 89 views 1 comment 5 likes - No Wheeler
2 days ago - 139 views 0 comments 6 likes - No Wheeler
3 days ago - 139 views 1 comment (Kaz) 8 likes - No Wheeler
3 days ago Wheeler struggling with addiction - 86 views 3 comments 3 likes - Wheeler talking about himself No Kaz
4 days ago - 181 views 1 comment 8 likes - No Wheeler
5 days ago - 126 views 0 comments 7 likes - No Wheeler
6 days ago - 245 views 2 comments 13 likes - No Wheeler

For a YT channel that just surpassed 10k subscribers i would say these stats would be raising some red flags. Maybe the channel isnt doing as great as he states :ROFLMAO:

The most alarming stat that i only just realised is Wheeler hasn't been apart of a video for over 10 days and left featuring Kaz as the main presenter. We have all seen this before looks like Wheeler is getting ready to jump off a sinking ship.

Knowing Wheeler he will blame Kaz for the low ratings then come back on buy views and comments to say "see i am the greatest content creator" you may fool some Wheeler but you wont fool TCHQ

Hi Dave 🖕🖕

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
News reaches me from Burwash Neighbourhood Watch that tensions between Wheeler and Cackling Kaz have been pretty fraught lately. Reports of an argument between the pair, but nobody seems to know why... Shes been sent home to Wales and isn't expected back til after Xmas...
Maybe she’s finally unable to see how they’d get their remortgage money back lol

Reactions: 7
Here's the next get rich quick scheme.... and he's bringing the whole family in on it 🤣

Screenshot_20221128_010541_Facebook.jpg
20221128_010701.jpg
Screenshot_20221128_010452_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20221128_010500_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Here's the next get rich quick scheme.... and he's bringing the whole family in on it 🤣

View attachment 1765610View attachment 1765611View attachment 1765612View attachment 1765613
Sorry Spartan Wealth Academy, Daniel is not available at the moment. You told him that it's not a get rich quick scheme and that he would need to work hard. He's no longer interested in your help I'm afraid.

Besides, he watched a couple of YouTube vids last night and he reckons its all a piece of piss. Give him 2 weeks and he will be better at it than you.

Kind Regards 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
His little “sell it to me” and yet he haaaated convincing anyone to work with him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t wait for the Dan/Kaz fallout - it’s what keeps me coming here for a nose 🤞😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m sure he’s got what he needed from his investor now- no need to charm her anymore.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.