Dan Wheeler #32 Thinks he's doing well & letting it go to his head. He's just a big dick-that's what she said!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan! Take note šŸ˜‰
Another thing heā€™s very obviously not ā€œbest in the worldā€ at šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---
The irony of the Andrew Tate fan trying to give an unbiased view on rape. I canā€™t decide whether this is funny or tragic, either way, he is the last person who should be discussing the subject.

Reactions: 6
Another thing heā€™s very obviously not ā€œbest in the worldā€ at šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---
The irony of the Andrew Tate fan trying to give an unbiased view on rape. I canā€™t decide whether this is funny or tragic, either way, he is the last person who should be discussing the subject.
My favourite bit- "we've both been lied to by WOMEN haven't we, Kaz" (those pesky women!)
(Kaz agrees like the moron she is)
Are they trying to say they've had rape allegations against them or ........?

I'll go with the fact that Dan's just a misogynist and Kaz is thick as tit šŸ˜ 

Reactions: 4
My favourite bit- "we've both been lied to by WOMEN haven't we, Kaz" (those pesky women!)

if heā€™s refering to this site and ā€˜the trollsā€™ then heā€™ll have to make his mind up because I thought DJ was behind it all šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lied ABOUT by women with no facts.

He still believes this is the downfall of 8020

Reactions: 7
D8832826-496F-41D3-921F-7878173CA47B.jpeg

They only get 1/2 way decent views when they do an Andrew Tate video, and even then itā€™s pretty small time. Their original content views are completely pathetic, and seem to be going downwards. Surely they cannot keep this up for much longer.

• Haha
Good Lord, this is truly bizarre behaviour for 2 adults! Pretending they've got a successful podcast šŸ¤­ business, but literally nobody is watching šŸ¤Æ

WTAF is going on in their heads, wasting time & money producing fluff content with zero interest, & earning nothing! Why, just why?!

New thread tittle Content,creator ice bath maker,best in the world at being a big faker.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion

#33 Dan Wheeler who?

Must kill him inside every day the fact that he is a no body but he is so desperate to be famous

Reactions: 9
New thread tittle Content,creator ice bath maker,best in the world at being a big faker.
Content reactor, ice bath maker, best in the world at being a fatty maker.
---
Thread suggestion

#33 Dan Wheeler who?

Must kill him inside every day the fact that he is a no body but he is so desperate to be famous

Last edited:
  • Haha
We're finally reaching that time for a new thread. I remember when we filled a whole thread in 2-3 days. Wow Dan has really fallen to unprecedented lows, truly pathetic!

Reactions: 2
Wheelerā€™s views are so low that Rag & Bone man doesnā€™t want to know. So heā€™s ejaculating into a cup with no sign of giving up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder how many people are actually watching in his hesd?
---
Ladies and Gentlemen, step right up. Its time to see a 38 year old comedy genuis at work alongside his 44 year old sidekick who incidentally is a mother.

View attachment 1992287
I managed a yawn šŸ„± wow, they're lame and childish aren't they. IT'S THAT THE BEST THEY'VE GOT? Pranking his mum šŸ™„ A 6 figure investment and the best they've got is pranking Dans mum, ffs!! lmao!!

The only bit that's actually funny is watching them talk to their imaginary viewers šŸ¤£

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.