Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
It's been a little while since we have had a new thread; no doubt Captain Cockwomble thought we would all disappear... No chance!

So, what's been happening?

🔹DWTV is going from strength to strength, apparently. Almost 10k subscribers on YT makes him a 'Digital Creator' and him and the nodding dog are smashing records with their engagement... Except all the views are coming from shorts he won't get paid for and the subscribers are only up circa 400 cos all he did was change the name of the YT account to dupe people into thinking people have actually followed him recently. These people subscribed years ago fella, and if they were watching you now (but they aren't cos you aren't actually relevant) then I am pretty sure they would unsubscribe.

🔹Hes decided that he's gonna attempt step 5 of his recovery, and he's writing letters to those he has wronged and who have wronged him. Seeing as some of our own are still waiting for "legal letters" I won't hold my breath. He doesn't know how to apologise for his actions. Or say Sobriety it seems.

🔹 Patreon is no more. After a short stint as a content creator he has decided to shut up shop. As we all know, there were a handful of Hardened Hunions that followed him to Patreon. It's fair to say that they have now seen his true colours, and following one of his usual Dantrum, he turned on the last of those to give a fuck and as a result he's been left with nobody. Except Rowland and Cleverly, obviously. Those two are still so far up his arse that they might as well be brushing his teeth for him.

🔹Talking of shutting up shop, it seems there are some more dodgy goings-on over at Companies House. Wheeler is seemingly trying to rid himself of multiple Company Directorships all of a sudden - Not his smartest move, given the fact that he's already been flagged for trying to close DW Ltd after taking Gov handouts in the form of a Covid loan... Why do it now though I wonder? Could it be that HMRC are finally looking at him a bit closer? 🤔

🔹He apparently told locals he sold his business for 'six figures' in an attempt to make himself appear successful. It might have been believable had this person not been well aware of TCHQ 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Rod J

Hi Wheeler hows things ? its so great to see that you read here and then go on to FB and talk up your shitshow thinking it will stir some kind of jealously amongst us here at TCHQ.
I was going to comment on FB and say "since you are going so well with the 100K investment (cough cough) and the YT channel going to the moon (cough cough) i was wondering since your rolling in the cash when are going to repay me my money you stole from me" but then i seen that out of your 10K friends on FB you only 6 likes and 1 comment so i thought id get more traction here at TCHQ.
I look at you and think what a fucking disaster you have turned out to be at 35 you have failed 3 times your Balded, Fat and i dare say your breath would smell like a wet goat and dont get me started on the yellow teeth. . Anyway fuck knuckle have a great day because seeing you fail is always giving me a reason to smile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
News reaches me from Burwash Neighbourhood Watch that tensions between Wheeler and Cackling Kaz have been pretty fraught lately. Reports of an argument between the pair, but nobody seems to know why... Shes been sent home to Wales and isn't expected back til after Xmas...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
The trio of TwatsView attachment 1943832
---

Google is it lob or lopsided?
---

Ive never laughed that hard and turned it off like a switch
Her car is funded for by mobility
He has also claimed benefits
She can afford to play podcasts cos she gets money from the government for being a 'carer'
He claimed money from the government whilst earning with 80/20 and then tried to shut the company down.

Pot. Kettle. Black

I love the fact that he's talking about DJ living on a council estate like its a bad thing. People from estates are the best people you will ever come across, trust me. You may live day to day and have fuck all, but people on estates all have each others backs.

As for you Wheeler, you might not have been bought up on a council estate but that doesn't mean you are better person.. Sure., you may have had better opportunities but that hasn't really worked out very well for you has it? You have had plenty of opportunity to do well but you fucked it up, as usual.

DJ has beautiful kids, a job, a home, a car and a wife that clearly adores him

You have no car, no real job or income, no roof of your own despite selling 80/20 for 6 figures (apparently) and "work" from your parents home.

Not everything is about money you know. There are some things you can never put a price on and for that reason DJ will always be far richer than you.

• Heart

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
68242056-3E2E-4F12-967B-13A15F47708F.jpeg

Meanwhile a video of paint drying has clocked up 1.3 million views in 4 years.

Know what I’d rather watch.

• Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I have been sat thinking about this podcast that's not a podcast take #2 venture of his.

Who the hell is gonna be listening? I mean, last time he tried (and failed) he had the support of his Hunions, remember. Guaranteed views and interactions, and an actual following (albeit a small one)

Since he shot himself in the foot by blocking them after they called him out, he's literally got nobody apart from Not-So-Cleverley and Rowland Rat. Oh and Nellie the Elephant.

Why these three still continue to support him baffles me too. I have been told stories about how badly he's treated Roly Poly, about the arguments they have had and the times he's blocked him, only for Roly to roll over like the little puppy dog he is and have his stomach tickled and suddenly all is good in the world again 🙄

As for Not-So-Cleverley, I honestly dont understand his fascination with Wheeler. I am told he's a nice fella, so I can only assume that he's seen how others have been treated and realised its better to stay on his good side?

As for Nellie, we all know her motive. She's about as subtle as a brick with it too. 🙄

All 3 of them have been with him since 8020 went viral. They will have seen the way people, both staff and clients alike that have been treated like shit. The very same people they also called friends - yet have stood by and said absolutely fuck all.

Well, all I can say is, if any of those that were once hardened Hunions are watching, just know you are alway welcome here. All of you have supported him through everything ( and no doubt taken some flak for him in the process) only for him to shit on you from a great fucking height. You are best off away from it all and I just hope you are all out there living your best lives and laughing at the idiot!

Oh and Rowly... Now is your time to shine Dude. You have waited for this moment for so long; to be recognised by him. Go on, admit it... His FB post showing his adoration for you gave you a proper boner, didn't it? He's got nobody to help get his name out there anymore and I guarantee he's gonna lean on you more than ever.

But you will do it won't you, cos he's such a good mate? You might as well get on your knees and open wide while your at it, if you haven't already...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
He mentioned Gill, Lois and Lance at the start!😮😮😮😮 (1min 40)

the whole thing was just random shit that he thinks he knows but doesn’t know (like Greta Thunbergs age- said she was 12😂 and then Andrew Tates age😂) and then the videos he’s already posted this week,AITA and comedy reaction video all mashed together with no sort of direction or editing. I can see this going really well for him 😅

he’s going to have a guest on episode 2. Watch this space!
The fact that he even felt the need to mention any of them proves that he's doing whatever he can to make people talk.

Newsflash Wheeler: we don't give a fuck.

And just an FYI... Whilst your pre-recorded show with shitty subtitles and even poorer editing went live last night, Lance was also live with his show.

Your show had the same old 4 faces nodding along and tapping in the chat whilst the pair of you rambled shit.

Lance's show had over 18k likes when I last looked, new people were joining, people were interacting, Lance and Siah had everyone in stitches and the things they were taking about was a lot more personal,a lot more relevant. Its clear that they know what they are doing.

Not only that, Lance had been unwell but still managed to drag his arse in to do his show for their followers. That's how real people roll, Sicknote.

Give it a watch and pick up a few tips. Tuesdays 7pm - you might learn something..

• Heart

EreComesTrouble

Her car is funded for by mobility
He has also claimed benefits
She can afford to play podcasts cos she gets money from the government for being a 'carer'
He claimed money from the government whilst earning with 80/20 and then tried to shut the company down.

Pot. Kettle. Black

I love the fact that he's talking about DJ living on a council estate like its a bad thing. People from estates are the best people you will ever come across, trust me. You may live day to day and have fuck all, but people on estates all have each others backs.

As for you Wheeler, you might not have been bought up on a council estate but that doesn't mean you are better person.. Sure., you may have had better opportunities but that hasn't really worked out very well for you has it? You have had plenty of opportunity to do well but you fucked it up, as usual.

DJ has beautiful kids, a job, a home, a car and a wife that clearly adores him

You have no car, no real job or income, no roof of your own despite selling 80/20 for 6 figures (apparently) and "work" from your parents home.

Not everything is about money you know. There are some things you can never put a price on and for that reason DJ will always be far richer than you.
Thank you, I know people are waiting for me to spill tea, but I will once we move bosh! #backtothecouncilestate

• Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Here's the next get rich quick scheme.... and he's bringing the whole family in on it 🤣

View attachment 1765610View attachment 1765611View attachment 1765612View attachment 1765613
Sorry Spartan Wealth Academy, Daniel is not available at the moment. You told him that it's not a get rich quick scheme and that he would need to work hard. He's no longer interested in your help I'm afraid.

Besides, he watched a couple of YouTube vids last night and he reckons its all a piece of piss. Give him 2 weeks and he will be better at it than you.

Kind Regards 😘

• Haha
  • Wow

EreComesTrouble

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

TheNewShooter

Comments turned off.

FEAR.

Ladies and gentleman this is the makings of a man who is SCARED of comments because deep down, no matter how big the delusion, he is scared about what people really think. If he was a real YouTube expert he would know that comments HELP the algorithm... Engagement puts your video in front of eyes. But 258 views against 11 likes? That's the viewership of someone with less than 1000 subscribers, not one with nearing "20,000"

Notice the inverted commas on the 20,000.

Welcome to my TedTalk 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Rod J

He really thinks we are as dumb as he is.
- He blocks me for months care factor zero, sorry i will rephrase fucking zero
- Then he reappears on my feed, yep once again fucking zero interest
- The first post i see is Wheeler banging on about the success of his channel and the growth :ROFLMAO:

When you think posting this shit is somehow going to make me and everyone else jealous you need to think again.

Now i did speed watch your latest post with the long pauses (yes there back) and you tried to cry didnt you but it seems the eye drops didnt work this time. The biggest most laughable statement was "you have reduced your circle down to 5 people", oh Bro ill give you a heads up yes you reduced but that was due to you being a thieving, narcisscists, egotistical fuckwit that is why your circle is down to 5 it wasnt of your choice you clown.

Knowning Wheeler i reckon we are in for a good couple of months with some great content coming our way and he doesnt even know it. Karma is coming Wheeler and its coming hard and i for one will be watching so thank you for unblocking me.

Dont forget Weeler you still owe me the £900 you stole from me, dont worry i wont forget and i will keep reminding you because i know you read here Hi Dave 🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 18

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
His latest ‘podcast’ you can actually see his breath because it’s so cold in his make shift studio 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Living the 100k investment dream!

He also interviewed 2 finance nobodies 🤷🏻‍♀️ but cut out half of the interview and then it quickly jumped to him saying they aren’t experts so don’t listen to what was said 🤔

Another fantastic podcast, can’t understand why they aren’t getting thousands of views
---
E92D0125-7BCB-4A62-B257-211B5FC9EF3B.png

Dan Jones mate you really need to get a restraining order on this guy! He’s weirdly obsessed with you!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

itsme!1983

The new “studio” I…just….can’t 😂 ok Dave we concede you’ve hit the big times..I can’t think of any other big time show that can boast Granny’s old 3 piece suite; an old kitchen cupboard..a plethora of DIY equipment and some old monitors on set. In mums garage I hear you say?! How very dare you! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17