Dan Wheeler #32 Thinks he's doing well & letting it go to his head. He's just a big dick-that's what she said!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Whilst I agree that both of them are in serious need of financial education, as they're about as good with money as my 3yr old in a toy shop, I highly doubt that the 'guests' are there to help them. Of all the places anyone could go for financial help or advice, "DWTV" is so far down the list it's not even on the list

Reactions: 7
duck me, that's so wide of the mark, it's not even in the right universe! 🤦‍♀️

On the scale of bright ideas, that really is at the bottom of the bin. Absolutely best in the world, at being an epic failure 🏆🎖

Reactions: 5

---

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Try as you may Wheeler but using AT as a clickbait to attract views is pathetic at least get with the times , AT was so 2022 you bleeping idiot. The views are at an all time low the weekly videos are reducing in length down from over 2hrs to just over 1hr. No money to buy views the truth is there for all to see.

Reactions: 7
More subscribers than views....
Screenshot_20230225_141243_Facebook.jpg

---
Anyone notice how 'King Richez' didnt post them...?!
---
Theres literally nothing he isnt an expert in. Nelly the Elephant looks to him like yeah Dan knows everything. Absolute grifter.
---

---

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.