Dan Wheeler #32 Thinks he's doing well & letting it go to his head. He's just a big dick-that's what she said!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo, on the outside chance that the truth has finally dawned...

Kaz, if you need somewhere to vent, we're here for you. Seriously ❤

You're not the first, & definitely won't be the last to have been completely taken in & used by him.

Reactions: 10
Sooooo, on the outside chance that the truth has finally dawned...

Kaz, if you need somewhere to vent, we're here for you. Seriously ❤

You're not the first, & definitely won't be the last to have been completely taken in & used by him.
Of all the people taken in by him I’m not sure id welcome this one

mostly because of her nodding dog act. But then there’s some people I just don’t like.
Like her.

Reactions: 15
Of all the people taken in by him I’m not sure id welcome this one

mostly because of her nodding dog act. But then there’s some people I just don’t like.
Like her.
I agree, personally speaking I am not interested in her now, it's too late. She stood by him to the bitter end and will only be sorry for herself if they do split. Her motives for reaching out to us at this point would be purely selfish. Too little too late, Kaz 🤨

Reactions: 12
I'd like to hear her side of the story, when nearly all had seen his true nature, but she was still there as the walls were crumbling & fires burning all around.

I doubt she'd ever appear here tbh, way too large a slice of humble pie would be required.

Reactions: 13
I would still love to hear from Sean.
He must have a lot to talk about.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree, personally speaking I am not interested in her now, it's too late. She stood by him to the bitter end and will only be sorry for herself if they do split. Her motives for reaching out to us at this point would be purely selfish. Too little too late, Kaz 🤨
Yeah but the rubber stamp on the lies would be hilarious

Reactions: 7
News reaches me from Burwash Neighbourhood Watch that tensions between Wheeler and Cackling Kaz have been pretty fraught lately. Reports of an argument between the pair, but nobody seems to know why... Shes been sent home to Wales and isn't expected back til after Xmas...
I had the same info from a source too

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Didn’t Danny boy lose something like forty grand in crypto or something a while ago?

Reactions: 6
I’d be curious to hear Kaz‘ explanation for her extreme delusion and total blindness in standing by such a total idiot for so long. How much money did he scam her out of? What promises did he break? How did he managed to string her along for so long? What does her family think?

Didn’t Danny boy lose something like forty grand in crypto or something a while ago?
Yes and I guarantee you that in the unlikely event he ever scraped any funds to invest in stocks, that would be gone just as fast. This guy is a total loser and somehow still too blind and arrogant to see it. He has zero understanding of the most basic aspects of finance and investing, nor any true desire or ability to learn.

Reactions: 8
Kaz is a bully, she’s watched him continuously treat staff, customers, friends like 💩 - encouraged and supporter him. She’d never turn up here and speak, her ego wouldn’t allow it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She's outlived her usefulness. The youtube hasn't made him a millionaire and he wants out.

*LOL* 😆 that is all.

As you were, Dave
Every single person that works/worked or has been associated with Wheeler has a used by date and Kaz you have just reached your expiry date.

Reactions: 7
Looks like someone is getting ready to jump, Kaz we did warn you

He’ll be after sponsors/businesses to work with.

Isn’t it ironic that Kaz has gone back to wales, put some space between them and all of a sudden they have 10.1k subs. He’s clearly bought them to ‘prove’ to Kaz that all their hard work, I mean tit content, is worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.