Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Good results on keto are rare" 🤦‍♀️ bloody idiot!

Out of date with his info, again. So many studies now on how beneficial keto & Low carb can be, especially for type II diabetics. Gradually starting to be recommended by the NHS now, which is a major achievement for those trying to change longstanding ideas on diet.

I just wish he'd pack it all in. He's a complete joke, a very unfunny one.

Reactions: 10
I’m waiting for him to use this as stick to beat people unable to afford food with. Struggling to feed yourself? Just do a fast.

I thought you needed to put enough petrol in the car to fuel the journey? Or whatever that terrible 80/20 metaphor was. But after 4.5 days of not eating he has “insane energy”.
Insane energy? Bet he's been giving Sam a good jack-hammering then. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I love how he’s advocating fasting has a place…after videos slagging it off as tit lol

Reactions: 7
Who was the special guest on Patreon yesterday then. Must have worn Dan out as no live today. How’s he coping with tombstone teeth on holiday? She fled with the 100k and now a famous tik timer?

• Haha
Who was the special guest on Patreon yesterday then. Must have worn Dan out as no live today. How’s he coping with tombstone teeth on holiday? She fled with the 100k and now a famous tik timer?
I bet the 'special guest' was Sully or Rowly Powly 😆 They were his go-to when he was doing his show.

Reactions: 5
Wheeler you are not only extremely stupid and a total failure, but BORING. C’mon “mate” even your “trolls” are abandoning you! Do something, anything. Another crying Dantrum maybe? This is ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like Wheeler's buying likes on tiktok again - his latest (sexist, boring, usual shite) video has 50K likes but only 213 comments. The maths ain't mathing. Most of the comments are just people tagging other people but there's quite a few saying he's giving Andrew Tate vibes👌👏👌

Reactions: 9
Looks like Wheeler's buying likes on tiktok again - his latest (sexist, boring, usual shite) video has 50K likes but only 213 comments. The maths ain't mathing. Most of the comments are just people tagging other people but there's quite a few saying he's giving Andrew Tate vibes👌👏👌
How pathetic, convincing yourself you are popular by buying likes 😂😂😂😂

The dog would have had the pups by now and I can guarantee they won't have a clue what they are in for. It's hard work having a litter of pups as I found out when I had to help a friend . It costs a lot of money too. They make me sick with litter after litter of kittens and now pups on the way or already born. He can't see past the cuteness part of it ,but it's bloody hard work . I really do hate him for gaining financially from innocent trusting, loving animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hope he keeps up the Andrew Tate vibes, then he too can be banned from TT and Fbook. 🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.