Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus you’d think the professional food reviewers would have had one of their many team members to actually reserve a table for their review instead of announcing it was too busy when they got there 😂 who wants a review on fish and chips ate outside on a park bench?! Next review…water drank from the tap. 🙈
"The water is that fresh it tastes of water, the texture really liquidy. Amazing presentation, a solid 12 out of 10"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"The water is that fresh it tastes of water, the texture really liquidy. Amazing presentation, a solid 12 out of 10"
The water is home made don’t you know…so 8/10 for the taste…it looks just like the water my gran gives me so 9/10 for presentation…overall an average score of 13/10….Bravo tap water ..bravo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The poor cat is probably just wanting a break from them, I doubt she's 'training them through trauma'. Wheeler needs to give the smokes a break once in a while 🚬 🚭
Training through trauma 🤣🤣 it’s like tit pop psychology from the local drunk at the bar! They are teaching them they need to leave the safe space to get food. Next she will go and catch mice etc to show them how to hunt. Then she will hiss when they reach an age where they should begin to catch their own food.

Or in wheeler world, giving them some cat abuse, traumatic start to life, so they can get really fat and join the new wheeler biz 80/20 helping traumatised fat cats get “wheelered”.

In case you think the fish and chips video was good- what a pile of tit!! Smells of tit Hastings. Close your leg jokes (cringe!) , and McCain’s chip reference, like that mass produced supermarket food is how to give a food critique. I still find it so funny they both have to try it, with “mmmm” noises , “oh yea cracking “ . Dull as Dishwater Duo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Training through trauma 🤣🤣 it’s like tit pop psychology from the local drunk at the bar! They are teaching them they need to leave the safe space to get food. Next she will go and catch mice etc to show them how to hunt. Then she will hiss when they reach an age where they should begin to catch their own food.

Or in wheeler world, giving them some cat abuse, traumatic start to life, so they can get really fat and join the new wheeler biz 80/20 helping traumatised fat cats get “wheelered”.

In case you think the fish and chips video was good- what a pile of tit!! Smells of tit Hastings. Close your leg jokes (cringe!) , and McCain’s chip reference, like that mass produced supermarket food is how to give a food critique. I still find it so funny they both have to try it, with “mmmm” noises , “oh yea cracking “ . Dull as Dishwater Duo.
In case anyone didnt know, he knows nothing about trauma. He's such a twit he thinks anything remotely stressful is trauma. He basically fits anything into his reductive views on subjects. Then argues the sky is red. Never had an argument with a friend: TRAUMA DUDE! you need to deal with it! HOW Dan? By processing it. HOW Dan? By dealing with it? HOW Dan? Dude Im just trying to help. You dont seem like you can be helped. You need therapy.

Imagine owning a chip shop and being compared to micro chips. 9+10+10+9÷4 = 8.5...Walter Mitty

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Spot the bought views! Bracelet made by Dan as the prize (not really I’m lying……like guess who)
FE133BC0-930C-4A7F-90BC-46A3C2B5E021.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's making the mistake thinking that YT is like TT, and that people will think random videos have gone viral. The algorithms are different, and so it's very obvious when he buys YT views.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m 43 I v v rarely make calls. I have colleagues that are twenty years younger who make calls all the time. So his ‘theory’ Is a bit wrong!

Reactions: 7
Phone anxiety IS a real thing Dan, not something to joke about is it
Completely agree. It's not a recent thing either. My dad was signed off work for a long period in the mid 80's & we discovered he was unplugging the landline during the day so he wouldn't have to speak to anyone. I have days when it's almost impossible for me to make a call. Doesn't have to be anything important, a call to/from anyone can induce a panic attack when you suffer from anxiety/depression.

Reactions: 6
Why would anyone, ANYONE want to watch someone else watching a video?
Inspector Rat will be refreshing the page frantically to try and get the video more views to try and get £2.50 back towards his 100k investment. Don’t worry ratty at current watching figures optimistically only 40,000 days till you get that 100k back 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.