Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t find his account on Patreon ………
Can anyone else?
(was looking to see what % of his goal he’s on)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Can’t find his account on Patreon ………
Can anyone else?
(was looking to see what % of his goal he’s on)
I can sadly ..https://www.patreon.com/thedanwheelershow?fbclid=IwAR29ByFyY5BFzoCkD0dqyhgEr4-AoRRayd-egPd4oJqGIqw3I7Qw_PiGai4

Reactions: 4
Emailed back saying I didn’t laugh once, true story.

And to take me off the mailing list. Pretty sure I didn’t agree to emails from him of this nature. Using his 80/20 ex clients to peddle this crude tit to.

Reactions: 13
Emailed back saying I didn’t laugh once, true story.

And to take me off the mailing list. Pretty sure I didn’t agree to emails from him of this nature. Using his 80/20 ex clients to peddle this crude tit to.
Good for you…it’s a vile title and he’s a prick and boring the hell out of me at the moment. He allegedly has 100k yet we are nearly in September and so far he’s just drank some lemony lemon drink; ate some chips as good as McCain’s; walked in a circle round his house a few times and made some tit videos watching other videos. How long is this charade going to last?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good for you…it’s a vile title and he’s a prick and boring the hell out of me at the moment. He allegedly has 100k yet we are nearly in September and so far he’s just drank some lemony lemon drink; ate some chips as good as McCain’s; walked in a circle round his house a few times and made some tit videos watching other videos. How long is this charade going to last?!
duck.me he didn't say a resteraunts chips were as good as mccains did he?

Reactions: 5
Wow a whole three and a half minute video, the investor must be over the moon with everything you’re creating 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seems FB is playing silly buggers today and is allowing you to post straight to someones page.

I mean, it would be a shame if people were to post some home truths for all those on his 'liked' list to see wouldn't it?

Hypothetically speaking, obviously. 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never mind the walk, what happened to him being next world heavyweight boxing champion?! Got himself a trainer 2 weeks ago was it? Not been mentioned again! Perhaps his trainer couldn't deal with him either, knocked him on his fat ass & fucked off! 🥊🥊😄

Didn't think this vile man could be any more repugnant, but he's a super achiever! 🤮

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.