Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scam number 76 or was it 31 that didnt work now revisited as he has a foolproof plan.

This time next year kazzers we'll be millionaires.View attachment 1498340
Such a narc, what serious player would want to play with him more's the question 🤣 and why advertise on his Facebook feed? Why not go use a COD page or Reddit, or better still hang about outside a high school? 🤣Perhaps because serious players would laugh him off the page 🤔 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Scam number 76 or was it 31 that didnt work now revisited as he has a foolproof plan.

This time next year kazzers we'll be millionaires.View attachment 1498340
I assume this means he’s now going down the route of twitch/gaming Facebook/gaming YouTube. All of which are incredibly saturated already and very hard to actually get any real attention on unless you have a big following

Reactions: 9
We are probably just weeks/days away from the ……. “I’ve realised my heart isn’t in content creation ……. It’s weight loss 😂 and I’m sorry and …….. for just £50 a month you can join 8020 ………where you can access ‘the show’ which will transform your life”

The show that never talks about weightloss - the show that is currently available for £3 a month (and that’s over priced) ……. The show that is run by two unqualified people scamming those of us who are looking for help

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We are probably just weeks/days away from the ……. “I’ve realised my heart isn’t in content creation ……. It’s weight loss 😂 and I’m sorry and …….. for just £50 a month you can join 8020 ………where you can access ‘the show’ which will transform your life”

The show that never talks about weightloss - the show that is currently available for £3 a month (and that’s over priced) ……. The show that is run by two unqualified people scamming those of us who are looking for help
" Gang, I realise that 8020 is truly where my heart is. It always has been, but I lost sight of it somewhere along the way. I have helped thousands of people over the years and I want to continue to do that, but I need your help. If you join today and enter the code 8020PLAN I will give you a cheeky discount and throw in my book for free. Come on Legends, let's do this! "

• Haha
Reactions: 11
" Gang, I realise that 8020 is truly where my heart is. It always has been, but I lost sight of it somewhere along the way. I have helped thousands of people over the years and I want to continue to do that, but I need your help. If you join today and enter the code 8020PLAN I will give you a cheeky discount and throw in my book for free. Come on Legends, let's do this! "
🤣🤣🤣🤣 totally can hear him saying this!

Reactions: 4
Don’t forget gang enter the cheeky code: “noonegivesafuckdave” and I’ll throw in a 90 second phone call with me valued at £29000 and my recipe books free! Offer exclusive to everyone in the world. Best offer ever gang.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t forget gang enter the cheeky code: “noonegivesafuckdave” and I’ll throw in a 90 second phone call with me valued at £29000 and my recipe books free! Offer exclusive to everyone in the world. Best offer ever gang.
"and the first 10 to sign up today will get lunch with me, Nessie the Elephant and Jabba The Gut thrown in for free" **

** you must travel to Burwash though ( at your own cost) and be willing to be recorded whist eating your egg on toast washed down with lemony lemonade.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"and the first 10 to sign up today will get lunch with me, Nessie the Elephant and Jabba The Gut thrown in for free" **

** you must travel to Burwash though ( at your own cost) and be willing to be recorded whist eating your egg on toast washed down with lemony lemonade.
*** you also need to pay for all of us, cause I'm broke, that 6figure investment was a lie

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Absolutely howling at all of these. We know exactly what he will say at every stage of his ridiculous, pathetic cycle.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this the fame route he tked about in the park? 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh, and apparently he’s starting a new series which rat and singing man will co host (obviously they find this out on a Facebook post) 😂😂😂😂
Those stupid faces he pulls in the thumbnails are just dire, I see something like that and I avoid the video because I think the creator is desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.