Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh, someone has been reading here and seen that TCHQ have called him out for buying views.

Obviously he's not gonna admit to buying views so he's saying that the last 2 videos have performed badly because clickbait titles are the way forward... 🙄

Has he forgotten how the whole "Dan Died" video was a catalyst in his downfall and played a huge part in dessimating his business?!

We remember everything Wheeler 😘
I'm sure the fact is people actually hate click bait titles so I don't know where he is getting that it's the way forward. Yes people will click on the video based on the title then quickly turn it off so out of all his views how many ACTUALLY watched his videos, it would be interesting to see. Also I read in you tube rules somewhere that click bait titles were not allowed so let's try and report them for click bait, under 'misleading' option

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I notice the Awesome Supplements thing hasn't been mentioned again. Something else he's fucked up no doubt 🤣
He had loads I’d stuff lined up. None of which seems to be happening.

£100,000 over the 12 months gives them a budget of just over 8,300 quid a month, so over 2 grand a week. So far they seem to have spent about £150 on some meals out. The reaction type content is super cheap to produce.

Absolutely no evidence of any investment.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He had loads I’d stuff lined up. None of which seems to be happening.

£100,000 over the 12 months gives them a budget of just over 8,300 quid a month, so over 2 grand a week. So far they seem to have spent about £150 on some meals out. The reaction type content is super cheap to produce.

Absolutely no evidence of any investment.
Absolutely no evidence of any talent.

• Haha
His latest video just turned on and I immediately hit dislike and reported for sexual content. So he think it's OK to laugh at people's body yet blasted a lot of us in his group one day for supposed body shaming. He think its OK to focus on a man's crotch and comment on how big he is ffs bleeping sick pervert pair of them.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
A grand total f five watching, get the credit card out Dave, the wave isnt coming without it!

• Haha
His video lasted a whole 10mins 59seconds. Highest was 10 watching but dipped between 8 and 9, 1 being me. Is this really his job now 🙄 and he had a smoke with his little piss hole in snow eyes.
Screenshot_20220723_194101_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20220723_194024_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Just thinking back to two weeks ago when Dan and Kaz said, as part of this ‘deal’ they have a social media team of 9 people who are professionals and do this for a living….

So where are they?!

Also, 76 views on the latest comedy reaction video. How’s riding the algorithm wave going Dave? I thought clickbait was the way forward?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just thinking back to two weeks ago when Dan and Kaz said, as part of this ‘deal’ they have a social media team of 9 people who are professionals and do this for a living….

So where are they?!

Also, 76 views on the latest comedy reaction video. How’s riding the algorithm wave going Dave? I thought clickbait was the way forward?
Tbf all 9 of them are probably have a full time job each trying desperately to get Nessa to learn how to lip sync 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Progress on current goal still at 22% & lucky if more than 1 like/comment on any video.

So yeah, still Best in the World at what he does! 🏆🎉😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Progress on current goal still at 22% & lucky if more than 1 like/comment on any video.

So yeah, still Best in the World at what he does! 🏆🎉😄
I would take an educated guess that's 22 people silly enough to part with cash. I hope they are all paying the lowest tier so he's even more out of pocket.

On another subject, anyone else noticed he's obviously buying comments on his YT views? He did it once on trust pilot and got called out and looks like he's done it there too, except its even more blatantly obviously on YT. Its like hes tapped in key words that they have all used, and they all have middle initials in their usernames...

We see you, Daniel. D. Whanker 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.