Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is incredible πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. We all know this is the last we'll hear of this idea, but a bit of me wants it to go ahead just so we can witness what a catastrophe it'll be. These two plums can't waddle 10 minutes a day, let alone 10 miles a day!

View attachment 1447752
Pahahahahhahahahahaahahaha this has just made my day!!!!!!

I am gonna file this in Room 101 with all the other ideas that didn't happen.

This bloke doesn't move outside of Burwash when people are paying him so quite how he expects us to believe this twaddle is beyond me.

What about those recurring leg infections though? How will he cope? Suppose he could buy Codeine at every chemist along the way....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This is incredible πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. We all know this is the last we'll hear of this idea, but a bit of me wants it to go ahead just so we can witness what a catastrophe it'll be. These two plums can't waddle 10 minutes a day, let alone 10 miles a day!

View attachment 1447752
I’ve had a crappy day at work, my arthritis is making me cry and oh this has made me laugh so much! Your comment and their post has finally brought some joy to my day 🀣🀣🀣🀣. They ask people who live along the route to let them know if they want to join in and then show three routes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. One of the routes goes straight through where I live. Oh I’d love to watch these teletubbies waddle on past πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
β€˜Briton’
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Christ
They're going to walk the widest part of Fern Briton you know πŸ˜‚

Those two fat unhealthy lazy lumps won't last a day.
I've done walking marathons, there's prep involved. I'm not going to tell him what it is, I hope him and fat witch just jump right in 🀣 absolutely pissing myself laughing at the thought πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
god they really are delusional aren't they!! It's laughable really. Is he really hoping to line up 40 days/nights worth of pubs and air bnbs to review? yeh good luck that based on your huge engagement numbers!!

• Haha

View attachment 1447752
Now that is comedy! Zero chance of that happening, agree they can't even walk 10 minutes. I wonder if he'll at least unveil a cost structure, I'm sure adoring fans would love to pay them for the chance to support along the way :ROFLMAO: πŸ‘Š

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now that is comedy! Zero chance of that happening, agree they can't even walk 10 minutes. I wonder if he'll at least unveil a cost structure, I'm sure adoring fans would love to pay them for the chance to support along the way :ROFLMAO: πŸ‘Š
Omg, you're right 😳 He'll be asking for sponsors, you get to walk next to your hero for the small sum of just +- Β£150, or, if you just want a shout out along the way it'll be Β£50..... I can see it now πŸ˜†

Everyone is safe though because like all of his other hair brained schemes this one will never see the light of dayπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg, you're right 😳 He'll be asking for sponsors, you get to walk next to your hero for the small sum of just +- Β£150, or, if you just want a shout out along the way it'll be Β£50..... I can see it now πŸ˜†

Everyone is safe though because like all of his other hair brained schemes this one will never see the light of dayπŸ˜‚
Stop being so cynical - he doesn't need the money - he has a Β£100k "investment" remember πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi David and β€œ Secret” investor (cough cough fat Steve) it’s been a month since you announced your life changing news and what a month it’s been for you! I’ve done some number crunching on your YT videos and with all your (definitely real no suggestion at all fake) views this month I estimate an YT income of Β£27.50! Sterling stuff you dynamic dullards! You’ve also managed to travel a sum total of 6 miles from Burwash; tell us about a garden centre selling eggs on toast and wax lyrically about a random air b n b barn somewhere that gave you orange juice for breakfast.
I just can’t wait to see what August has in store; your investor must be delighted that at current view rates and assuming a 50/50 YT revenue split he only has to wait 7,272 months to recoup his imaginary 100k πŸ˜„πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So that's Kaz away from her family and the vulnerable people in her care for over a month so she can go on some hair brained jolly with SFB (tit for brains)! Her son will wonder who the duck she is soon!

So that's Kaz away from her family and the vulnerable people in her care for over a month so she can go on some hair brained jolly with SFB (tit for brains)! Her son will wonder who the duck she is soon!

Me thinks ratty may be waking up and smelling the coffee!
Imagine not even being able to spell the country that you live in properly πŸ˜†. Ratty is too bright to be hanging around these two - he can clearly see this is not a task to be decided on, on a whim they don’t have the planning skills or the fitness, his delusions are embarrassing now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me thinks ratty may be waking up and smelling the coffee!
That "charity" suggestion is perfectly in line with Dan's multiple prior fake charity scams where he kept the money or otherwise showed no demonstrable giving or achievement, as documented in the wiki.

He’s a man out of time, his gross humour belongs in the 70s with Benny Hill.
that’s unfair to BH.

He is one step away from SO with his innuendos and such.

Watched a doc about Gary Glitter (Paul Gadd) last night. He NEVER accepts anything he said or did was inappropriate. Always had reason for why he said or did what he did but NEVER admitted to SA.

Danny boy has made me feel sick since he first appeared.

You can tell something is off if you know about predators or have been a victim.

Kaza will go down the drain with him. Only she knows what her motivations are for sticking with him.

That "charity" suggestion is perfectly in line with Dan's multiple prior fake charity scams where he kept the money or otherwise showed no demonstrable giving or achievement, as documented in the wiki.
I'm just so glad he'll never see this stunt through because given half a chance he'd DEFINITELY rip people off and claim it's for charity 😬

are we seriously reviewing paninis now?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

did anyone notice dans editing to the beat of the song in the background, can just imagine him thinking how cool he is, but really he edits like a teenage girl 🀣

Is there anything more repulsive than talking before you’ve swallowed 🀒 they both talk with food in their mouths

• Haha
  • Sick
Well this didn't age well for you did it Daniel babes?

Hows the clickbait going? How are those views looking Dude? Did you get the press interest?

Its not, it isn't and you didn't.

Have a watch peeps :

Password is 80208020

(shared with consent as always, thank you 😘)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.