Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this didn't age well for you did it Daniel babes?

Hows the clickbait going? How are those views looking Dude? Did you get the press interest?

Its not, it isn't and you didn't.

Have a watch peeps :

Password is 80208020

(shared with consent as always, thank you šŸ˜˜)
his desperation for fame is pathetic. And Kaz, sheā€™s gagging to be someone important.

pair of weird no bodies.

Reactions: 11
#22 checking in after staying away from DW tattle for a few months. Nice to see he's still an absolute loser šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Well this didn't age well for you did it Daniel babes?

Hows the clickbait going? How are those views looking Dude? Did you get the press interest?

Its not, it isn't and you didn't.

Have a watch peeps :

Password is 80208020

(shared with consent as always, thank you šŸ˜˜)
They recorded some ā€œComedy goldā€ to launch the channel with, that will get press tractionā€¦ā€¦

Their first video was a review of a pub lunch wasnā€™t it?

Reactions: 6
They recorded some ā€œComedy goldā€ to launch the channel with, that will get press tractionā€¦ā€¦

Maybe the 'comedy gold' was Kaz saying 'light saver' instead of light saber .... they thought that was hilarious šŸ˜‚ pity the media aren't all as stoned as Danny the fanny or they might have picked up on it šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe the 'comedy gold' was Kaz saying 'light saver' instead of light saber .... they thought that was hilarious šŸ˜‚ pity the media aren't all as stoned as Danny the fanny or they might have picked up on it šŸ˜‰
Its the sheer delusion that gets me...

that a) he thinks anything he puts out there could be labelled comedy gold - that video posted of him boxing in the garden, now that was comedy gold...

b) that he honestly thinks anything he does would be press worthy. Once HMRC catch up I am sure the Sussex Express will be all over it, but ain't nobody giving 2 shits about DWTV that's for sure.

c) he really still does believe his own hype doesn't he? At what point is someone close gonna tell him he needs to go out and get a real job?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg just watched the waterside cafe reviewā€¦. Where they both did the same thing! Particularly enjoyed the time they spent enjoying the drinks that riverside cafe simply bought in and sold to them šŸ¤£ and the locally sourced sandwiches (bookers panini, French Brie, local avocado and mozzarellaā€¦ ā€œthese tomatoes from a local shopā€¦ thatā€™s not what locally sourced produce means, it means locally grown you bloody bell ends !) why would anyone watch this? Why do the ā€œomg, that was amazing! I give it a 7ā€ šŸ¤£ ā€¦ they are reviewing sandwiches for goodness sake, at a cafe old people go to .

There are some amazing eateries in this location, places winning bibs, rosettes, starsā€¦ there are places that are really unique. Iā€™m a huge foodie, and live pretty close to this prick, there are so many lush places to go and amazing air bnbs , they choose one above someoneā€™s garage?! šŸ¤£

wonder if the next one will have the same ā€œbantsā€ ā€¦ opening joke where they pronounce it wrong and laugh, tit filming of some lanes to get there, some twit guitar music in the background, reviewing same food, saying amazing but giving less than 10 stars, thatā€™s what she said jokes, and some crappy click bait title. No wonder you have to buy views this is utter drivel ! Itā€™s like a school project with 15 yr olds !
Itā€™s become my love to hate bedtime watching

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg just watched the waterside cafe reviewā€¦. Where they both did the same thing! Particularly enjoyed the time they spent enjoying the drinks that riverside cafe simply bought in and sold to them šŸ¤£ and the locally sourced sandwiches (bookers panini, French Brie, local avocado and mozzarellaā€¦ ā€œthese tomatoes from a local shopā€¦ thatā€™s not what locally sourced produce means, it means locally grown you bloody bell ends !) why would anyone watch this? Why do the ā€œomg, that was amazing! I give it a 7ā€ šŸ¤£ ā€¦ they are reviewing sandwiches for goodness sake, at a cafe old people go to .

There are some amazing eateries in this location, places winning bibs, rosettes, starsā€¦ there are places that are really unique. Iā€™m a huge foodie, and live pretty close to this prick, there are so many lush places to go and amazing air bnbs , they choose one above someoneā€™s garage?! šŸ¤£

wonder if the next one will have the same ā€œbantsā€ ā€¦ opening joke where they pronounce it wrong and laugh, tit filming of some lanes to get there, some twit guitar music in the background, reviewing same food, saying amazing but giving less than 10 stars, thatā€™s what she said jokes, and some crappy click bait title. No wonder you have to buy views this is utter drivel ! Itā€™s like a school project with 15 yr olds !
Itā€™s become my love to hate bedtime watching

Because doing the research and finding out about the decent places takes actual work, and we all know how Sicknote doesn't like that.

I reckon he's gone into these places with the "local celebrity/big deal on Tik Tok" angle and Kaz has thrown in her best Nessa impression for good measure and they have manage to hoodwink people into believing their bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They're going to walk the widest part of Fern Briton you know šŸ˜‚

Those two fat unhealthy lazy lumps won't last a day.
I've done walking marathons, there's prep involved. I'm not going to tell him what it is, I hope him and fat witch just jump right in šŸ¤£ absolutely pissing myself laughing at the thought šŸ˜‚
Yep I once arrogantly did a walking marathon and did no prep. Almost bleeping died!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because doing the research and finding out about the decent places takes actual work, and we all know how Sicknote doesn't like that.

I reckon he's gone into these places with the "local celebrity/big deal on Tik Tok" angle and Kaz has thrown in her best Nessa impression for good measure and they have manage to hoodwink people into believing their bullshit.
i know the neighbours , most people think heā€™s a Bell end in real life ā€¦ they all say how lovely sam is though!

Any way isnā€™t this the path Russell brand took ? šŸ¤£the delusion is fascinating! We need a psychologist to comment.

Reactions: 8
Well the latest video is 13:39 mins of my life I will never get back. They are so weird reviewing the same drink and food (2 drinks and 2 panini):repeating what the other says for 10 mins and the intro video to the beat of the music is just lame šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well the latest video is 13:39 mins of my life I will never get back. They are so weird reviewing the same drink and food (2 drinks and 2 panini):repeating what the other says for 10 mins and the intro video to the beat of the music is just lame šŸ˜‚
šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m actually beginning to think they are just playing us nowā€¦surely this is satire and they arenā€™t actually seriously both reviewing eating a sarnie from a cafe that sourced their bread roll and tomato from a local shop ?! šŸ˜‚ the lemonade they were drinking is on sale in my local sainsburys šŸ˜‚
Lona J Marshallā€¦. I trust that visit from Singapore will be edging ever closer now youā€™ve seen you too could eat a cheese sandwich and drink some pop here. šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

• Haha

That bit is so confusing. What video are they talking about? Press traction? Did they think everyone would believe it was about DJ? I just donā€™t understand these two grown adults playing dress up and make believe. They are a perfect example of folie a deux.

That bit is so confusing. What video are they talking about? Press traction? Did they think everyone would believe it was about DJ? I just donā€™t understand these two grown adults playing dress up and make believe. They are a perfect example of folie a deux.
The latest video makes ditch water looking exciting. Even ignoring the terrible production values, the content was just boring.

Dan describing the colour of the lemonade as ā€œa really lemony yellowā€ was so insightful. They need to script these things, as they really cannot ad-lib for toffee. So far everywhere that have been has been brilliant, reviewers need some shade to appear credible as a critic

Reactions: 7
Bit confused about this in the scamcademy from yesterday. Hasnā€™t he closed the business down and thatā€™s why the group doesnā€™t get used any more? Are they still charging people? Whatā€™s going on???

Hes staying open til Oct 31st to let those already on the plan finish their 16 weeks.

They can stay in the Scamademy and finish the 16 weeks ( but there will be no lives) or they move across to Patreon and continue paying as normal.

For those finishing or not wanting to move across they have been told to email in and their plan will be cancelled for them.

Reactions: 9
How long until we get the ā€œI need to go back to 8020, it really is my passion to help people and I miss itā€ video?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How long until we get the ā€œI need to go back to 8020, it really is my passion to help people and I miss itā€ video?
I have that on my bingo card. If he was truly passionate about DWTV/Patreon he would have given notice and closed the 8020 group.

He admitted its not where his heart is anymore. Let those 2 or 3 people still paying him finish the content via email ( they literally aren't getting anything else) and shut up shop.

Instead its now open til Oct 31st. My guess is so he can ressurect it when YT invariably goes tits up.

Reactions: 14
Bit confused about this in the scamcademy from yesterday. Hasnā€™t he closed the business down and thatā€™s why the group doesnā€™t get used any more? Are they still charging people? Whatā€™s going on???
Hopefully, one of the last to sign up & didn't realise she had to cancel after the 16 weeks, or they'd carry on taking money. There really can't be anyone else left paying, surely! šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.