Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emj7969

Chatty Member
How did his podcast go with Dean what’s his name ?
Anyone know????

Also …… willing to wager he’s been living off covid loans and non payment of taxes ………
He won’t get away with it forever

• Heart
Reactions: 13

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
Emailed back saying I didn’t laugh once, true story.

And to take me off the mailing list. Pretty sure I didn’t agree to emails from him of this nature. Using his 80/20 ex clients to peddle this crude shit to.

Ok, let’s look at what’s in the public domain. Several interest groups trying to get medicinal cannabis. Frankly, there is evidence that it works for some conditions (not the ones that David thinks he has, as it happens) but the NHS can’t roll it out without robust research because a) we need to know it’s safe and b) the tax payer need to know that we’re not wasting their money. The problem is supply. It’s a bloody minefield. Honestly, it really is more than my jobs worth but several government agencies really are doing their best for vulnerable patients that may benefit. David, I’m afraid, does not qualify.
I remember a case not long ago a mother was saying how extremely difficult it was to obtain medicinal cannabis for her son who had a rare epilepsy condition and even though the boy was a prime candidate she was still having trouble getting it…. that man really is the biggest bullshitter going he wouldn’t know the truth if it hit in the bollocks with a shovel.

• Sad

Rod J

You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to see a very suspicious trend in his view count. Every video (which i refuse to watch) that relates to a review of a place has over 1.5k views, yet his normal videos of his shitshow remain at 70 - 150 views.
David please stop buying views or if you do at least spread them out over all the shit videos you upload to remove the overwhelming evidence.
Also David let your brilliant content creation speak for itself i am sure with someone being the best in the world of what they do doesn't need to have an overweight persons cleavage showing to attract views.

• Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Didn't he "start" this in Jan? It's taken the fat lump 8 months just to find a coach. Wow - much motivation, such get-up-&-go, very non-stoppable 🙄
Thats a bit unfair. We all know hes been extremely busy making quality content... Give the bloke a break! 😂

• Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Very good point👆
Hes been there and done it all before and clearly not learnt his lesson.

Remember when he was selling the plan and people were buying the books too at an additional cost, only for him to throw the book in for free when he needed more members?

• Heart

insertnamehere150

Hopefully this is clickbait as I can confirm Old Orchard Nursery is a fantastic place to eat and I’ve never once heard a bad word said about the place and they’ve eaten there a few times 🤷🏼‍♀️
Has this complete fuckwit learned NOTHING from previous 'clickbait' titles?! The DJ died title LITERALLY killed his 'career' and yet here he is, thinking it's a good way to go again. Shit for brains

droese24

VIP Member
Wheeler you are not only extremely stupid and a total failure, but BORING. C’mon “mate” even your “trolls” are abandoning you! Do something, anything. Another crying Dantrum maybe? This is ridiculous!

• Haha

itsme!1983

(sent in by one of our own)

Ahhh Wheeler has a friend...

By like-minded I assume he means toxic, narcissistic, fraudulent bell-end?
I’ve got loads of mutual friends with Deany boy…lots v influential in the athletics/ strongman world. I shall sadly have to inform them of his clear association with the number 1 dickhead. Unfortunately he was warned how toxic Dave is and just chose to block comments…why the hell would anyone even a tiny bit decent associate with him? The answer no-one so Dean gets tarred with the same brush.

• Heart
Just watched the latest review of the Griffin. Well known good pub …. But these two … what the f do they know about food?! It’s quite embarrassing they go for shit choices , the steak, locally sourced was it ? Aged? (Any info ?!) I think any good pub with good trip advisors will serve up a decent fish and chips , and steaks… because they are classics, and this is just boring to watch! At least they went somewhere that the place actually makes their own own food but show us the specials !!! The focaccia is the best you’ve had, compared to what? The one you bought in a supermarket? He probably saw the way dan was dressed and said this is the best pub you’ll ever go to as he looks like a bloody chav. My issue with his 80/20 , always he always told me to buy this buy that, he never allowed for people who actually liked cooking. His cook books weren’t cooking inventions, they were shit cheap versions of normal food ; these too haven’t got a clue about cooking, flavour, so there is no reason to listen to their opinion! Listening to him chew makes me want to punch in I’m the face. Anyway great to see he’s reading here and taking the tips!

• Heart