Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
You'd think being "bankrupt"/having a failed business, and only recovering by mooching off peoples good nature and financial support, would make you a humble and understanding individual.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Hope he keeps up the Andrew Tate vibes, then he too can be banned from TT and Fbook. 🙌🙌

• Heart

Here comes the hotstepper

I'm so sick of wanky wheeler just free loading through life ,taking the public for mugs . As for Sam if she was a midwife she would know how painful and traumatic giving birth can be yet she allows her cat to have litters one after the other and now the poor dig. She fucking sickens me to the core . She is either sick in the head like the numpty pair or she is terrified of him . For both their partners to allow them to go to air bnb on their own for "work" they must be all swingers that's all the answer can be . It's all so very strange and not in a nice way.

ginge2804

VIP Member
You already know those puppies will be sold for thousands and come with no papers, health checks etc

• Angry

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Yesterdays live Davey indicates he’s paying £650 for medical weed a month! Interesting how he’s named the clinic and then gone on to say “the doctor there said it’s just a formality …everyone gets the weed…doesn’t matter what condition you have; just make sure you tell your GP you have this condition wink wink…they want to give this weed to everyone you see. This seems at complete odds to the NICE guidelines on the use of such medicine and absolutely against current UK practice. I felt it was therefore my civic duty to raise my concerned with the practice in question today; sending them a copy of his video to ensure they concurred with his sentiments before I made an official complaint about them. 😄
You, my friend, are fabulous! 🥰💪👌 You absolute diamond! 💯 💎

What a load of bullshit from him, again! They do not hand it out like smarties you fucking knobhead Wheeler! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

itsme!1983

Just thinking back to two weeks ago when Dan and Kaz said, as part of this ‘deal’ they have a social media team of 9 people who are professionals and do this for a living….

So where are they?!

Also, 76 views on the latest comedy reaction video. How’s riding the algorithm wave going Dave? I thought clickbait was the way forward?
Tbf all 9 of them are probably have a full time job each trying desperately to get Nessa to learn how to lip sync 😂

• Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Progress on current goal still at 22% & lucky if more than 1 like/comment on any video.

So yeah, still Best in the World at what he does! 🏆🎉😄
I would take an educated guess that's 22 people silly enough to part with cash. I hope they are all paying the lowest tier so he's even more out of pocket.

On another subject, anyone else noticed he's obviously buying comments on his YT views? He did it once on trust pilot and got called out and looks like he's done it there too, except its even more blatantly obviously on YT. Its like hes tapped in key words that they have all used, and they all have middle initials in their usernames...

We see you, Daniel. D. Whanker 😘

• Haha

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Wasn’t he gonna have cameras following him round all the time too? Capturing his every word (24 hours a day) ……..

And the sitcom 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I would take an educated guess that's 22 people silly enough to part with cash. I hope they are all paying the lowest tier so he's even more out of pocket.

On another subject, anyone else noticed he's obviously buying comments on his YT views? He did it once on trust pilot and got called out and looks like he's done it there too, except its even more blatantly obviously on YT. Its like hes tapped in key words that they have all used, and they all have middle initials in their usernames...

We see you, Daniel. D. Whanker 😘
Sorry, did you mean Trusted Pilot?
😂😂

• Haha

Potatocake

Soooooooo GDPR regs broken right there. He can email his old 8020 customers about 8020. He cannot use their details to email about other businesses. …….
If you’ve have received the email, please report it to the Information Commissioners Office. It’s really easy to do and their website talks you through it.

• Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Dan : "They are bunch of trolly cunts mate, all of them. It's a few sad fuckers with deep rooted trauma that failed at 80/20 and hold me responsible. You have to put the work in and these fuckers loved the biscuit tin over actually putting the effort in. They decided to go over to Tattle and sabotage my business, my name and my livelihood. Toxic, toxic cunts mate, I tell ya. I ignore it all mate, they are just a bunch of jealous cunts. Its to be expected when you a celebrity, you know?"

Dean : Gotcha, say no more Dude.
Oh this just reminded me of that video sat with some sheep when he said if he went down the YouTube route he would become famous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Well this didn't age well for you did it Daniel babes?

Hows the clickbait going? How are those views looking Dude? Did you get the press interest?

Its not, it isn't and you didn't.

Have a watch peeps :

Password is 80208020

(shared with consent as always, thank you 😘)

• Haha
  • Heart

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
414A2187-10B9-49DF-B8EA-185A42DDA845.jpeg

Really riding that popularity wave 👍.

Genuinely not piss taking, the video titles need to be proof read before posting. It’s either “She just called it a Light Saver!” or “Did she just call it a Light Saver?”. But never “Did she just called it a Light Saver?”. People are unlikely to watch a video with such a poorly worded title.

• Haha
  • Heart

Steeltree

I watched it last night (well used the downloader so I didn't give him views). The clips are what have already been going round YouTube/TikTok for months (I had seen most of them) nothing original just pure lazy infantile cr*p. It's not like they did a good commentary either just lots of sexual innuendo and the odd belch 🤢

£100k investment to produce this load of old codswallop. Utter delusion!

• Haha

Rod J

Its funny how Wheeler attacks the government.
With no meaningful employment which gives him no superannuation and having zero savings, when he gets older he will be relying on the government for a pension. I hope he stands by beliefs and refuses any government assisstance, maybe he should of done that last year as well when he received government covid assissantance.