Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if it wasnt known before thats pretty good evidence he bought them
There was never any doubt.

Hopefully YT performs further auditing to eliminate the rest of his fake views.

On the topic of those views, didn't he post a video bragging about it and stating the specific number which of course was much higher than the actual views and also higher than the current views?! :ROFLMAO: 👊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How fuming do we think he is that none of us has bothered to sign up to patreon🤣

He thinks he’s got the upper hand like us ‘trolls’ are so invested in him we will make him money.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They won't be pedigree, he was asking if ppl were bothered about puppies being registered a while ago (consensus was no, but parent, & puppy, health checks were more important). But a full rottweiler puppy will still probably go for over £1k? Don't know if demand has dropped off due to current crisis, this could prove to be a very costly mistake. He'll have just seen the potential £10k & not considered any costs or just doing it as cheap as possible.

Absolutely sickens me but it's no surprise is it. I think Sam is physically incapable of saying no at this point 🤬

Just looked, non reg £800-1200, kc registered are £1800+
Sam is clearly just as bad a person as Dan is, I've run out of sympathy for that woman. I think if we saw more of her, that would be more obvious. Her disregard for her pet's welfare is unsurprising considering how she treats her kids. She took in a man (a drug addict) that had absolutely nothing to his name on the verge of bankruptcy and mid-divorce - who had a Facebook page dedicated to rating women he was hooking up with (her included), moved him in within weeks to a home with her young children - let him take over the entire home the whole time those poor kids were in lockdown with no where else to go, lets him invite random people in to her home constantly, sits and does nothing when he films himself asking her teenage daughter about an explicit sexual act, lets him abuse people in her loacal community because he can't get his fix from the pharmacy, constantly emabarrasing her and the kids, lets him talk about taking over her parents land. The list is endless - of course she's letting him breed her dog.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Sam is clearly just as bad a person as Dan is, I've run out of sympathy for that woman. I think if we saw more of her, that would be more obvious. Her disregard for her pet's welfare is unsurprising considering how she treats her kids. She took in a man (a drug addict) that had absolutely nothing to his name on the verge of bankruptcy and mid-divorce - who had a Facebook page dedicated to rating women he was hooking up with (her included), moved him in within weeks to a home with her young children - let him take over the entire home the whole time those poor kids were in lockdown with no where else to go, lets him invite random people in to her home constantly, sits and does nothing when he films himself asking her teenage daughter about an explicit sexual act, lets him abuse people in her loacal community because he can't get his fix from the pharmacy, constantly emabarrasing her and the kids, lets him talk about taking over her parents land. The list is endless - of course she's letting him breed her dog.
I agree, they do seem quite well matched.

This can't go on forever? Can it? I mean what kind of benefits programs does the UK government offer anyway? Where I live, there is no way young "healthy"(!) people could sit at home with zero job, zero income, and zero resources indefinitely. Surely their scamming isn't bringing in any real money?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Everything he does is wrong.

Charges people for a service he doesn't provide.

Claims to be sober when he clearly isn't

Deems himself the best in the world

Consistently makes promises he doesn't deliver

Pretends to be a content creator when its glaringly obvious he has no bleeping clue what hes doing

Claims to have paid off his debts when I know that's not true

Makes threats to people

The list goes on...

Pot. bleeping. Kettle. Black

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hmmm, is this to do with Emma and the police maybe?
Not that I’m aware of ……..
I know he’s been contacted (letter). He has ignored the letter. The police will then take appropriate further action ……… which will involve an enforced presence to the thing he was invited to.

(It would - therefore- still be in his interest to go and speak to them voluntarily)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
5326F79C-1570-4B83-B4ED-1730A32F2128.jpeg

Probably the time Dan phoned up Pfizer and asked to speak to “the Oscars department”.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When he said;

Osteoporosis is the biggest killer of women. FACT.
Sunflower oil is a transfat.
Carbs increase serotonin.
When he quoted homework.
When he misquoted a graph he offered.
When he quoted 1959 research the author debunked.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When he said;

Osteoporosis is the biggest killer of women. FACT.
Sunflower oil is a transfat.
Carbs increase serotonin.
When he quoted homework.
When he misquoted a graph he offered.
When he quoted 1959 research the author debunked.
I remember throwing all my sunflower oil away because he basically said we would die from using it 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He assumes everyone else is as stupid as he is (when in reality, no one else is quite THAT stupid). It's almost as if he doesn't realize most people have a basic grasp on numbers, math, and trends.
I got blocked for commenting that the graph he was showing on screen DIDN'T – as he claimed numerous times – show that 75% of people over 45 are obsese. It was 75% were overweight OR obese, with about 30% of that accounting for obese individuals. He is so stupid and thinks everyone else is as thick as he is is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sam is clearly just as bad a person as Dan is, She took in a man who had a Facebook page dedicated to rating women he was hooking up with (her included),.
You already know those puppies will be sold for thousands and come with no papers, health checks etc
He had what now?? A Facebook page for rating women he dated??.
He is a disgusting piece of tit.

Reactions: 5
Go to Facebook and type in Tindersaurus - the page that comes up with the dinosaur pic is him - it was meant to be some sort of record of tinder dates, but he predictably gave it up after a few posts - and fof course found Sam who was willing to let him live with her - and as we've said before; no one falls in love quicker than a narcissist that needs somewhere to live. Trigger warning though - it will give you the 'ick' big time and will probably put you off sex for a while especially if you are female :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh yes the famous tindersaurus page where he rated women, those he 'dated' and those he didn't fancy

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.