Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You already know those puppies will be sold for thousands and come with no papers, health checks etc

• Angry
Reactions: 12
"do you own a pub you want a review on?".......yes, but theres this thing called trip advisor where people can pay for a meal and leave a review after - at no cost to the pub! Honestly, he's such a beggy twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
"do you own a pub you want a review on?".......yes, but theres this thing called trip advisor where people can pay for a meal and leave a review after - at no cost to the pub! Honestly, he's such a beggy twit
I don't think he's done an honest day's work in his life. Has zero concept of actually providing something of value or doing legitimate work to EARN money. Not Dan Wheeler, no, the world should be giving him anything he wants for free!

Reactions: 6
It's insane...my son is a commis, apprenticing in a 2 rosette restaurant with a chef with Michelin star experience. And guess what - I still pay to eat in the restaurant!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
#161 checking in. Been trying to ignore the urge to read here every day, it wasn’t doing me any good when I’ve been on a positive weight loss journey with someone who actually knows what they’re talking about (even continuing checking in with clients while he’s on holiday no less) but been keeping up to speed through TT. Well done everyone for what you’ve all achieved - the numbers here vs there are incredible!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Most foody youtubers go to a town eat a meal in one of the best rated and a meal in one of the worst rated.

Reactions: 5
If those YouTube views were genuine he would have been mad not to capitalise on it and keep posting, instead he’s done as usual, duck all 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If those YouTube views were genuine he would have been mad not to capitalise on it and keep posting, instead he’s done as usual, duck all 🤣🤣🤣🤣
There is a week long hiatus on public videos, everything is released on patreon a week early.

So this week is patreon only. Then from next week there’ll be a regular release cadence.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
AB875BD9-FE25-4DF0-9169-D8D4D690FA8C.jpg

As usual completely selfish but that 100k won’t last long once the leccy bills land on the mat at Squealer Towers!

• Haha
God he’s 100% that person who begs up a freebie and says “I’ll give you exposure”
Exposure doesn’t pay the bills David.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.