Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes never understood the need to work weekends, the time that so many dieters struggle and need help was when he was always absent.
Heā€™s never understood the need to ā€œworkā€ full stop. What he does is not work, itā€™s creating crap videos which help no one. If the internet went bust tomorrow Iā€™d laugh at him even more than I already do as he wouldnā€™t have the first clue how to get an actual job. In like an actual company. Best heā€™d manage is a pest disposal man as at least heā€™d be dealing with things he knows, rats, vermin etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
#127 keeping a low profile with the continuing threats made against me šŸ˜³
Seriously DJ, Iā€™m not that far away from you if you need back up. Make him make an appointment and any of us local will be happy to meet him on your doorstep

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seriously DJ, Iā€™m not that far away from you if you need back up. Make him make an appointment and any of us local will be happy to meet him on your doorstep
There would be no need - if he turns up at DJs door he would have Carla to deal with and I guarantee he would tit himself šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Jokes apart though, if he was stupid enough to show up at DJs door, he needs to remember there is a recording of him saying he has DJs address and that he's "coming for him" - I am pretty sure having another case of malicious communication registered against him wouldn't go down too well with the police...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Heā€™s never understood the need to ā€œworkā€ full stop. What he does is not work, itā€™s creating crap videos which help no one. If the internet went bust tomorrow Iā€™d laugh at him even more than I already do as he wouldnā€™t have the first clue how to get an actual job. In like an actual company. Best heā€™d manage is a pest disposal man as at least heā€™d be dealing with things he knows, rats, vermin etc
He'd outperform you at every turn

• Haha
Reactions: 5
#115 checking inā€¦ cannot believe we are at 228!! Welcome aboard to 228, we are all friendly here. Sounds like you know DW like we all do šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 4
Still here (canā€™t remember my number šŸ˜©šŸ™ˆ) still watching, still laughing at him and Kaz embarrassing themselves, still not DJ šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 7
#171 hereā€¦. Been MIA for a while but good too see everyone still fighting the good fightā€¦ not so good to see Dan is STILL going and pedalling the same old tripe! Did I miss much? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
You are not really the best in the world at what you do, your not even the best in the country C+ thats gotta hurt the ego.
That 2.5K of views you purchased stand out like dogs balls against the rest of your views doesn't it Dave, anyone else would of purchased a few more over the latest videos so it didnt seem so obvious but not David.
He assumes everyone else is as stupid as he is (when in reality, no one else is quite THAT stupid). It's almost as if he doesn't realize most people have a basic grasp on numbers, math, and trends.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.