Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if he’s releasing stuff on Patreon first before YouTube, waiting seven days apparently, who is going to be interested in some randoms chatting tit on a morning live from a week ago. He hasn’t posted any other amazing content on there. Still bemused by the whole shitshow.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So if he’s releasing stuff on Patreon first before YouTube, waiting seven days apparently, who is going to be interested in some randoms chatting tit on a morning live from a week ago. He hasn’t posted any other amazing content on there. Still bemused by the whole shitshow.
Exactly! And his patreons will have already seen it when it went live surely? So he's posting repeats for them...... does he think he's the BBC or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I did it he same. Wish I hadn’t bothered.
With the feedback after sex … you just know he has a second phone and is just messaging himself…
Giving reviews like he did at that pub. He really thinks his opinions count doesn't he.
The difference with this is that real humans were involved, but to Wheeler they were just pieces of meat 😑

Reactions: 5
Why is anyone going to pay when they can get it for free a week later! His whole back catalogue will be on youtube. His content is usually days out of date anyway whats waiting 7 days more for it. As usual he wants to do the minimal for most financial gain but that won't work on patreon expecting people to pay when he is too lazy to give then something different. A content creator who doesn't create 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Actual number not known (appears he's chosen not to show that info 🙄), but not many, as this went from 11% (I think) soon after launch to 19% at least a week ago, & hasn't moved since. I'm sure patreon take a slice, so earnings of around 50p at a guess?! 🙃
‘Help us make a living from this community’

What happened to the £100,000 and the extra salaries?!

Confused.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Actual number not known (appears he's chosen not to show that info 🙄), but not many, as this went from 11% (I think) soon after launch to 19% at least a week ago, & hasn't moved since. I'm sure patreon take a slice, so earnings of around 50p at a guess?! 🙃
I am confident that very few have gone over - he wasn't very happy on his last Scamademy live when some of those he was clearly expecting to follow him told him they weren't making the move.

Reactions: 10
Do you remember when he told us all we had to use pink himalayan salt? 😂
This is why he loves a captive audience like a cult leader the moment he said that on social media he got torn to bits. Then claiming he was technically right and trolly cunts when hes just trying to help people. Like his gastric band comments I can only imagine how bad these were behind his closed groups.

Reactions: 8
Hold onto your hats it's live on all socials at 6pm!
ALL the socials?! Must be a YUGE event!

Yes Dan you do need help. Badly. You're unlikely to get the help you need (intensive therapy, inpatient detox, etc.). You THINK you just need handouts from suckers, well it looks like even that's not happening!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s clearly going well now he’s also allowing his £3 members to watch the show. But just look…👀 if you pay the mere £25 plus VAT instead you can also watch a film via zoom every other week with Desperate Dave instead of just choosing your own movie and watching it in your own house on your own tv 😂😂😂 I can’t breathe 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.