Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Burwash Neighbourhood Watch have just sent me these.

These are the actual distances from his Sams front door to the places he is "reviewing"

Dude, you do know there is life outside of East Sussex don't you?!

Get off your lazy arse and get a real job? Surely some of those customers from last year would need jetwashing again? Or did you piss them off too?
Also he’s just advertising where he lives. Dumb ass. Anyone can work it out

• Haha
Reactions: 5

droese24

VIP Member
Yeah, Sammi has a YT following, I hate to say this but it's more because her life is such a car crash 👀She posts review videos in her filthy house. I think people watch agog more than because she's an influencer.
She has a charming personality though and is very likeable. Dan just wants a piece of her popularity and maybe she thinks he'll be her leg up?
Dan definitely has the "car crash" viewers, the few of us who still tune in! But zero charisma, insight, or anything else of value to offer.

droese24

VIP Member
Yep. We get to watch him and Karen eat sandwiches and say how much they like them 😄
I like food too, can I call it a business?
Thanks! I was serious, I really didn't even know what he thinks his "business" is. Granted, it changes every few days (at most)!

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Who was the special guest on Patreon yesterday then. Must have worn Dan out as no live today. How’s he coping with tombstone teeth on holiday? She fled with the 100k and now a famous tik timer?
I bet the 'special guest' was Sully or Rowly Powly 😆 They were his go-to when he was doing his show.

Potatocake

I actually used to be friends with Sammiie on FB, because we were both members of a FB group for people with Psoriasis. She has some serious mental health issues. She lied about all manner of things for attention - most noteably about getting pregnant (and posted a scan picture that was literally the first scan picture that came up on a google search at the time with the relevant personal details cut off), and about breaking her wrist or arm (can't quite remember which), but again, posted x-ray pictures that were taken from a google search. In the end I blocked her, as the car-crash that was her life just wasn't fun to watch as she ignored all pleas to get actual help for her issues rather than continue the lies.

She's absolutely the kind of person that Dan will exploit as much as he can, and she'll lap up any attention he gives her, to her own detriment,
That makes me so sad. She is a victim. A willing one, but a victim all the same.

• Sad

Pashion8

Chatty Member
Omg just watched the waterside cafe review…. Where they both did the same thing! Particularly enjoyed the time they spent enjoying the drinks that riverside cafe simply bought in and sold to them 🤣 and the locally sourced sandwiches (bookers panini, French Brie, local avocado and mozzarella… “these tomatoes from a local shop… that’s not what locally sourced produce means, it means locally grown you bloody bell ends !) why would anyone watch this? Why do the “omg, that was amazing! I give it a 7” 🤣 … they are reviewing sandwiches for goodness sake, at a cafe old people go to .

There are some amazing eateries in this location, places winning bibs, rosettes, stars… there are places that are really unique. I’m a huge foodie, and live pretty close to this prick, there are so many lush places to go and amazing air bnbs , they choose one above someone’s garage?! 🤣

wonder if the next one will have the same “bants” … opening joke where they pronounce it wrong and laugh, shit filming of some lanes to get there, some twat guitar music in the background, reviewing same food, saying amazing but giving less than 10 stars, that’s what she said jokes, and some shitty click bait title. No wonder you have to buy views this is utter drivel ! It’s like a school project with 15 yr olds !
It’s become my love to hate bedtime watching
Locally sourced in Tesco 😂

• Haha