Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinklily8518

Posted 12 hours ago and not a single like ……. The post before that from 3 days ago - 2 likes 😂😂😂
Best in the world
I keep getting the emails… the pics make me 🤢 as so crap and rubbish. He’s obviously winning at life right now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Well just watched his latest you tube. Miriam is a funny lady , but didn’t laugh out loud like some sort of old grandma. And Why would I check out the dan wheeler show, for comedy? They have zero content , besides a very old tag joke from family guy - people used that phrase when I was at uni about 15 years ago! He looks so stoned whenever he films, I can’t believe he doesn’t feel embarrassed about looking like that? Any how, looking forward to the walking updates .(said no one ever)
I didn't laugh out loud when I heard it a few years ago either. I'm not surprised that the childish imbecile that is Dave Wheeler would have absolutely wet his pants laughing at that- right up his street being that he has the sense of humour of a 13 year old boy 🤪

Gladitsnotjustme

#171 here…. Been MIA for a while but good too see everyone still fighting the good fight… not so good to see Dan is STILL going and pedalling the same old tripe! Did I miss much? 😂

droese24

VIP Member
Hes probably too dizzy to get the credit card out, he’s still walking round in circles in Burwash with Sam, which in itself is odd as it’s Dumber doing the walk with him and not her. Does anyone think Kaz is anywhere near fit enough for even one day of this walk?
I don't think any of them could manage even one day of the proposed walk. Agree, Kaz least of all!

• Heart
Anybody know when his famous challenges are going to start? You know, the ones between him and Kaz where the winner of each challenges gets £10k?

• Haha

JCMSadie

VIP Member
I get that, but what is the context of the message?

Why is he asking for Dans name and address? Surely he would know who his ex is shacked up with seeing as he lives in the same house as his kids?

What has Dan told him for Dan to respond that hes the one being attacked?

Who is 'he' and what has he done to his girl? ( I assume Grace?)

I am so confused!
I don't think the messages are from Dan, though I did at first. I think it was someone contacting the dad to tell him about Whanker's behaviour.

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
He’s never understood the need to “work” full stop. What he does is not work, it’s creating crap videos which help no one. If the internet went bust tomorrow I’d laugh at him even more than I already do as he wouldn’t have the first clue how to get an actual job. In like an actual company. Best he’d manage is a pest disposal man as at least he’d be dealing with things he knows, rats, vermin etc
He'd outperform you at every turn

• Haha

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
& just got told to fuck off, for their trouble 🤷‍♀️

OK, I can understand being upset getting told something like that completely out of the blue from a stranger. But, wouldn't you at least say thanks for letting me know? Up to them if he actually does anything, but I don't see the need for the hostility.

I think people like Whanker have got an inner radar for those to latch on to. They somehow know who will equal the least opposition from family & friends for when he completely ingratiates himself into a new victim's life.

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
I did it he same. Wish I hadn’t bothered.
With the feedback after sex … you just know he has a second phone and is just messaging himself…
Giving reviews like he did at that pub. He really thinks his opinions count doesn't he.
The difference with this is that real humans were involved, but to Wheeler they were just pieces of meat 😑