Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
I didn’t think I could ever find him more repulsive and then he shaved his head and managed it. Quite honestly turns my stomach just to look at him, let alone listen 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Oh yes, that's something else he's World's Greatest at now - shrivelling your ovaries up! 🤢 Never has a man looked so much like his personality! 🤮

Sam must be wearing some very dark glasses in the bedroom these days 🕶 or a mask! Yes, a mask would help! ?🎭 😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Alfie1234

VIP Member
He’s making less videos now that he is a ‘full time content creator’, how does that work 🤔

View attachment 1466741

Just noticed he’s ‘premiering’ his food review now, him nessa and Sam all talking to themselves 🤣

View attachment 1466749

Not sure why she’s done the whole review with her baps hanging out!

For anyone wondering how the experts are doing, the cod ‘smells like good cod’ and the chips are beautiful ‘like mcains’. You couldn’t write it 🤣🤣🤣
As if they’re all just chatting to each other 🤣🤣🤣🤣, as for Kaz, tits is all she has to offer 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Potatocake

His voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me. Kudos for those of you brave enough to watch that crap. Taking one for the team!

droese24

VIP Member
"do you own a pub you want a review on?".......yes, but theres this thing called trip advisor where people can pay for a meal and leave a review after - at no cost to the pub! Honestly, he's such a beggy twat
I don't think he's done an honest day's work in his life. Has zero concept of actually providing something of value or doing legitimate work to EARN money. Not Dan Wheeler, no, the world should be giving him anything he wants for free!

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
OK curiosity got the better of me (I'm blaming the heat) and flicked through the review. Please don't tell me I watched, albeit very briefly, Kaz review a bloody fried egg on toast. I am sure the 100k investment would have allowed at least an actual meal and a quick google you can see there are numerous other alternatives to showcase the cafe. If this is the content they might as well visit every greasy spoon they can find. Squealer, no one wants to see egg on toast and a caramel latte, I can nip down the road to Morrisons for that. Also the comment with the theme of the nursery being plants and gardening essentials, what did he expect a field of 3 year olds running riot!
You’d think a few plates shared between them would give a better impression. Eggs on toast and a sandwich isn’t exactly blowing my mind.

Didn’t say if those eggs where local or not.

heytherebaby

Chatty Member
I think they were running out of things to write on Patreon …they’ve listed watching the live as a benefit 4 times 😂 now as the £3 option also allows you to watch the live the only difference between £17 and £3 a month appears to be the fact you can talk to them online during the live and Kaz will give you a shoutout. 😂 marketing genius why would anyone opt for the £3 with these incentives 😂 these guys are like kids trying to play grown up adulting games
Still can’t spell access either lol

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Scam number 76 or was it 31 that didnt work now revisited as he has a foolproof plan.

This time next year kazzers we'll be millionaires.View attachment 1498340
Such a narc, what serious player would want to play with him more's the question 🤣 and why advertise on his Facebook feed? Why not go use a COD page or Reddit, or better still hang about outside a high school? 🤣Perhaps because serious players would laugh him off the page 🤔 😉

• Haha

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
If those YouTube views were genuine he would have been mad not to capitalise on it and keep posting, instead he’s done as usual, fuck all 🤣🤣🤣🤣
There is a week long hiatus on public videos, everything is released on patreon a week early.

So this week is patreon only. Then from next week there’ll be a regular release cadence.

• Haha

Steeltree

Well the latest video is 13:39 mins of my life I will never get back. They are so weird reviewing the same drink and food (2 drinks and 2 panini):repeating what the other says for 10 mins and the intro video to the beat of the music is just lame 😂

• Haha