Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xenia

There are so many online pages that sell views…. Did read that YouTube will take away 10-15% off the views if they think they are not real 🤨

Reactions: 5

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
So the famous gourmet food reviewers are now reviewing the truly sublime; something us mere mortals will never have tried: takeaway fish and chips 😂
I’m surprised he hasn’t gone to Binley Mega Chippy to jump on an (old) bandwagon, but then I remembered how he doesn’t want fame so I understand 😉😉😉

• Haha

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
How has he got to his age and only just realised that opposites exists? He thinks he’s the Dalai Lama spewing forth great wisdom to his hunions, hes spent to much time with Kaz the Dullard telling him everything he says and does is amazing and a revelation 🙄
Oh thats amazing that it

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
"do you own a pub you want a review on?".......yes, but theres this thing called trip advisor where people can pay for a meal and leave a review after - at no cost to the pub! Honestly, he's such a beggy twat
Most foody youtubers go to a town eat a meal in one of the best rated and a meal in one of the worst rated.

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
Good for you…it’s a vile title and he’s a prick and boring the hell out of me at the moment. He allegedly has 100k yet we are nearly in September and so far he’s just drank some lemony lemon drink; ate some chips as good as McCain’s; walked in a circle round his house a few times and made some shit videos watching other videos. How long is this charade going to last?!
Fuck.me he didn't say a resteraunts chips were as good as mccains did he?

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Sent in...

I think Lord ChatShitALot has been reading here, what do you think?

You can post as much as you like to try and prove a point Babes, but the proof is in the pudding as they say.

I am pretty confident the only pudding we will see will be of you two shoving down your gobs and calling it a "review".
Can I ask if the original picture had the time taken on it because on this one it’s but cut off and I’m willing to guess that he’s making up those times.

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Just checked the email I signed up to 8020 with &, lo and behold, the dipshit has started emailing me again with his new business!

• Angry
  • Haha

Here comes the hotstepper

These haven’t premiered yet but the stupid fool hasn’t worked out that YOU CANNOT SHOW THE ACTUAL CLIPS as it’s copyright

so if you could all kindly join me in reporting that’ll be great! We need to all do it. And clicking and reporting now won’t give him a view :)
View attachment 1436205
I sat and read the rules on copyright yesterday and yes he isn't allowed to show the clip although it deiebds how long the clip is etc but I'm reporting anyway