Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Haven’t been here for a long while, not up to date with anything, what have I missed? Does 8020 no longer exist? I just checked 🕰 and he’s no longer called 8020 and is now the DW Show?! Did it fold?

Reactions: 5

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
How thick are this couple?! 🤬

Genius idea breeding cats & dogs at a time when many families are starting to struggle to pay for the essentials for themselves, never mind pets.

Have they not read of the current animal welfare crisis with huge numbers of animals being discarded & dumped as they can't be fed or vet bills paid for?? Animal rescue centres are struggling to cope with their increasing costs, reduced donations & the influx of pets needing care!

These 2 think it's a great time to make a quick buck on puppies & kittens?! When they haven't even sold all the previous kittens??

Never mind that female cats can have a high risk of serious health issues if not neutered. Any vet will advise on this.

So fucking irresponsible of them, I'm furious! 🤬
Nooo she's being a "good mum"

Here comes the hotstepper

His video lasted a whole 10mins 59seconds. Highest was 10 watching but dipped between 8 and 9, 1 being me. Is this really his job now 🙄 and he had a smoke with his little piss hole in snow eyes.
Screenshot_20220723_194101_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20220723_194024_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Angry

Steeltree

There are so many online pages that sell views…. Did read that YouTube will take away 10-15% off the views if they think they are not real 🤨
Yes they did it to the last video after he bragged how he had ridden the algorithm so well.

I'm sure they same will happen to this one.

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Ok, bit off topic, but I have a few things to celebrate today 1) My cat is well again (he’s cost me £800 in vet bills this week, thank the lord for insurance) - I don’t have kids so I’m a bit obsessed with my furbabies. 2) I’ve been working hard on a project at work that is very high profile in terms of public interest. It’s all coming to fruition and it’s really exciting. And I’ve got promotion potential out of it. 3) I am a mentor and one of my mentees has realised exactly what we’ve been working towards. I’m so proud of her!
Why am I telling you this? We’ll, of course, I’m showing off a little among friends 😉 but also, David, we are not sad trolls, we are productive and successful members of society. Frankly, I’m a lot more productive to society (and I’ll bet happier) than you are.
Bloody awesome! 👏 well done you should be proud x

Pashion8

Chatty Member
From what I saw I would not class that 5 star. If I was to stay somewhere off the back of a review I would want to see more than a barn, bed, window deer and a croissant.

• Haha

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
They recorded some “Comedy gold” to launch the channel with, that will get press traction……

Their first video was a review of a pub lunch wasn’t it?
Maybe the 'comedy gold' was Kaz saying 'light saver' instead of light saber .... they thought that was hilarious 😂 pity the media aren't all as stoned as Danny the fanny or they might have picked up on it 😉

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Even if it’s a channel I like I refuse to watch anything that is titles with clickbait. His views are so obviously bought that it’s pitiful. Silly man.

Boderwig1963

Patreon down to 17% and no live this morning unless it's all private and can't be seen

1 day holiday turns into 2 days and so on......
Omg I’m wondering is this the beginning of the end! Has Kaz paid her Next bill with the 6 figure investment, which I still hold was £1000.99. Is he having trouble with his 9 man social media team (whatever he’s paying them it’s too much) or been arrested?