Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boderwig1963

Does anyone who has joined Patreon for pure sport want me to contribute to their subscription? Genuine question

Reactions: 6

Rod J

I see Kaz has excelled in her editing class this week - its got BTEC Media Studies written all over it, well done Babz 😘

Seriously though, has he literally watched Lance and though "thats easy, I can do that" and then decided hes qualified enough to show someone else?

I had a quick google at how long these things take - you know they ain't putting in that many hours of work!!
How good is that 60hrs at a minimum to edit a 1hr video, Know i aint the best in the world at anything but if i was surley the
Spam ,deceptive practices and scams sounds like 8020 to me

Alfie1234

VIP Member
That's is sickening . No idea how to look after a litter of pups or how much hard hard work it takes .
Agreed, very different to just letting your cat have kittens. I hope they’ve got some money set aside for vet bills and everything the puppies will need, I honestly don’t think they have a clue what they are letting themselves in for.

droese24

VIP Member
So if it wasnt known before thats pretty good evidence he bought them
There was never any doubt.

Hopefully YT performs further auditing to eliminate the rest of his fake views.

On the topic of those views, didn't he post a video bragging about it and stating the specific number which of course was much higher than the actual views and also higher than the current views?! :ROFLMAO: 👊

Last edited:
  • Haha