Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Such low engagement across all the socials and his Patreon that I really don't understand why they persist.
Kaz doesnt even get a like or comment on anything on her own fb page relating to the content her and Wheeler are producing.
And as for the grammar and spelling it's all so unprofessional.
Christ almighty!! I have so much second hand embarrassment. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m not even sure what the last bit is even meant to mean.

Reactions: 6

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Nessie's fb profile appears to have gone? Wonder if it's anything to do with the post she shared recently from someone she knows (might have even been a relative) flogging counterfeit goods? Quite blatant as the selling page stated they were copies! 🤦‍♀️ does fb ban/delete you for this??

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
Well this didn't age well for you did it Daniel babes?

Hows the clickbait going? How are those views looking Dude? Did you get the press interest?

Its not, it isn't and you didn't.

Have a watch peeps :

Password is 80208020

(shared with consent as always, thank you 😘)
They recorded some “Comedy gold” to launch the channel with, that will get press traction……

Their first video was a review of a pub lunch wasn’t it?

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
I actually used to be friends with Sammiie on FB, because we were both members of a FB group for people with Psoriasis. She has some serious mental health issues. She lied about all manner of things for attention - most noteably about getting pregnant (and posted a scan picture that was literally the first scan picture that came up on a google search at the time with the relevant personal details cut off), and about breaking her wrist or arm (can't quite remember which), but again, posted x-ray pictures that were taken from a google search. In the end I blocked her, as the car-crash that was her life just wasn't fun to watch as she ignored all pleas to get actual help for her issues rather than continue the lies.

She's absolutely the kind of person that Dan will exploit as much as he can, and she'll lap up any attention he gives her, to her own detriment,
Wow, I always suspected she was a 'bit out there' but that's horrendous-- manipulating her audience for sympathy!
Wheeler will use her and discard her when he's done, just like he did with DJ, but it sounds like the the predator is about to become the prey 🙈 I will not waste another second worrying about her now, thanks for the info 🙌

Xenia

Not long ago I counted how many lives there have been on patreon. And counted 25, and that was like after around 50 days from day one. Aren’t people paying for daily lives??? 🤔

itsme!1983

So the famous gourmet food reviewers are now reviewing the truly sublime; something us mere mortals will never have tried: takeaway fish and chips 😂

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I didn’t think I could ever find him more repulsive and then he shaved his head and managed it. Quite honestly turns my stomach just to look at him, let alone listen 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

Steeltree

Patreon down to 17% and no live this morning unless it's all private and can't be seen

1 day holiday turns into 2 days and so on......

• Heart

droese24

VIP Member
Hold onto your hats it's live on all socials at 6pm!
ALL the socials?! Must be a YUGE event!

Yes Dan you do need help. Badly. You're unlikely to get the help you need (intensive therapy, inpatient detox, etc.). You THINK you just need handouts from suckers, well it looks like even that's not happening!

• Haha