Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Such low engagement across all the socials and his Patreon that I really don't understand why they persist.
Kaz doesnt even get a like or comment on anything on her own fb page relating to the content her and Wheeler are producing.
And as for the grammar and spelling it's all so unprofessional.
"Tikticks" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Can I ask if the original picture had the time taken on it because on this one it’s but cut off and I’m willing to guess that he’s making up those times.
And why does it have 2 (3?) start points?

Fuck me, imagine walking in circles when you could...walk a longer route?

• Haha

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
Let’s monitor this situation as he mysteriously lost thousands of likes on the last one. Today 4.5k views but only 10 likes and 7 comments but some from Dan. Makes no sense
Hes artificially (surprise) inflating his food reviews. Later he'll claim a content review clearly shows "they" love his review content.

Of course it won't be to sell the idea hes popular for free pints.

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Phone anxiety IS a real thing Dan, not something to joke about is it
Completely agree. It's not a recent thing either. My dad was signed off work for a long period in the mid 80's & we discovered he was unplugging the landline during the day so he wouldn't have to speak to anyone. I have days when it's almost impossible for me to make a call. Doesn't have to be anything important, a call to/from anyone can induce a panic attack when you suffer from anxiety/depression.

StandUp21

He might want to start buying subscribers as that number doesn’t seem to be going up 😆

• Haha