Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Now that is comedy! Zero chance of that happening, agree they can't even walk 10 minutes. I wonder if he'll at least unveil a cost structure, I'm sure adoring fans would love to pay them for the chance to support along the way :ROFLMAO: 👊
Omg, you're right 😳 He'll be asking for sponsors, you get to walk next to your hero for the small sum of just +- £150, or, if you just want a shout out along the way it'll be £50..... I can see it now 😆

Everyone is safe though because like all of his other hair brained schemes this one will never see the light of day😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
Training through trauma 🤣🤣 it’s like shit pop psychology from the local drunk at the bar! They are teaching them they need to leave the safe space to get food. Next she will go and catch mice etc to show them how to hunt. Then she will hiss when they reach an age where they should begin to catch their own food.

Or in wheeler world, giving them some cat abuse, traumatic start to life, so they can get really fat and join the new wheeler biz 80/20 helping traumatised fat cats get “wheelered”.

In case you think the fish and chips video was good- what a pile of shit!! Smells of shit Hastings. Close your leg jokes (cringe!) , and McCain’s chip reference, like that mass produced supermarket food is how to give a food critique. I still find it so funny they both have to try it, with “mmmm” noises , “oh yea cracking “ . Dull as Dishwater Duo.
In case anyone didnt know, he knows nothing about trauma. He's such a twat he thinks anything remotely stressful is trauma. He basically fits anything into his reductive views on subjects. Then argues the sky is red. Never had an argument with a friend: TRAUMA DUDE! you need to deal with it! HOW Dan? By processing it. HOW Dan? By dealing with it? HOW Dan? Dude Im just trying to help. You dont seem like you can be helped. You need therapy.

Imagine owning a chip shop and being compared to micro chips. 9+10+10+9÷4 = 8.5...Walter Mitty

• Heart
ha
HOW DARE YOU!!

HE'S A MAN OF SCIENCE
Ha ! His latest post about science … “not peer reviewed yet but very likely” he don’t even understand what peer reviewed means does he?I love his, I’ve just READ something and it’s amazing posts .What I love the most is no one likes the posts anymore. He’s likethe uncool dad of the fitness scene

• Haha

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
I have a certificate with a crest on it and my name written in ink in the calligraphy style so mine trumps his

May have been my 25 yard swimming certificate in primary school but it looks genuine, unlike his that can easily be done with software.

Funny he doesn’t appear on Concept2s website isn’t it?

Did you check under Dave also??

• Haha

itsme!1983

I wonder what happened to his amazing 7 day “fast” he would have finished days ago and was going to tell us all about?!
I wonder how the boxing is going that he was going to document only a few weeks ago?! I wonder what happened to the walking in a circle training he was going to document daily only a few days ago?!
I wonder what happened to his bus he was buying and converting this month? I wonder what happened to Peru that is meant to be occurring in only a mere few weeks?!
But most of all I wonder what will happen to him when HMRC come knocking. Was chatting to a HMRC compliance inspector today who said they have recently commenced a review of all the business covid grants..matching them to the expected employee costs etc..if they don’t match there are huge penalties afoot. Karma Dave…it’s coming. 😂

• Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Seeing as you are reading here Mr Wheeler, maybe whilst you are bragging about your rowing achievements you could also show us proof of your qualifications whilst you are at it?

We'll wait...

• Haha

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
Whoever said madness of two (folie à deux) you are right.

That’s the only explanation and Sam is a Stockholm victim.

None of this makes any sense in any rational mind

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I’ve watched people react to videos on you tube but usually they have a huge audience and following already. They are probably funny naturally or easy to watch too. Easy way to keep their engagement figures.

why do these two think that people want to watch them? They Are hardly packing the views unless bought. So egotistical.
Cos hes literally clutching at straws with it all now.

Hes trying to gain traction by any means possible, except Wheelers reputation obviously precedes him and nobody gives a shit about what he and Titty McGee are upto...

I canny wait to hear what verbal diarrhoea he spouts on Deans Q&A!

Last edited:

itsme!1983

Anyone of these is a red flag for brought views:
If the view count for the video is oddly high
If the channel has far fewer subscribers than its view count would indicate, it might be a case of fake views. Generally subscribers will rise along with views.
The video has very little engagement.

My other half works in digital marketing and I asked him about this; he says YT and AdSense take a dim view of packages where you are simply buying fake likes on monetised accounts; videos would likely be removed on second infringements and accounts canbe removed. However it’s recommended to disable ads if you are going to buy views as that is unlikely to get your account into any bother other than when YT possibly audit the likes….very odd Dave seems to have removed the adverts on these two videos 😂

• Haha

gobbledegook21

Yeah, Sammi has a YT following, I hate to say this but it's more because her life is such a car crash 👀She posts review videos in her filthy house. I think people watch agog more than because she's an influencer.
She has a charming personality though and is very likeable. Dan just wants a piece of her popularity and maybe she thinks he'll be her leg up?
I actually used to be friends with Sammiie on FB, because we were both members of a FB group for people with Psoriasis. She has some serious mental health issues. She lied about all manner of things for attention - most noteably about getting pregnant (and posted a scan picture that was literally the first scan picture that came up on a google search at the time with the relevant personal details cut off), and about breaking her wrist or arm (can't quite remember which), but again, posted x-ray pictures that were taken from a google search. In the end I blocked her, as the car-crash that was her life just wasn't fun to watch as she ignored all pleas to get actual help for her issues rather than continue the lies.

She's absolutely the kind of person that Dan will exploit as much as he can, and she'll lap up any attention he gives her, to her own detriment,

• Wow

itsme!1983

So doesn’t look like they had a Patreon live again today after the second no show sequentially for their weekly live yesterday. (Wtf are people paying for?!) YouTube vids aren’t getting above a few hundreds likes again and Kaz needs to sack her 9 social media strong team for the absolute state of her TikTok’s. There appears to have been zero action on any of their plans to buy a bus/plan Peru/10K challenges/walking in a circle round his house.
They’ve got desperate enough to try and post Kaz’s “prank on my neighbour” as content on their shorts.
Whanker breakdown cycle 16500 looming? 👀

• Haha

hlb79

I would take an educated guess that's 22 people silly enough to part with cash. I hope they are all paying the lowest tier so he's even more out of pocket.

On another subject, anyone else noticed he's obviously buying comments on his YT views? He did it once on trust pilot and got called out and looks like he's done it there too, except its even more blatantly obviously on YT. Its like hes tapped in key words that they have all used, and they all have middle initials in their usernames...

We see you, Daniel. D. Whanker 😘
I thought this when reading them. All similar comments about how good the videos are and can't wait to visit. Because of course Lona J Marshall from Singapore is going to come all the way to Burwash to eat egg on toast in a nursery cafe. At least be a bit more original. The funnest bit is him replying, he is actually having a conversation with himself 🤣🤣

• Haha
More moron bullshit from wheeler. I’ve recently been prescribed codiene for pain. It slows your bowel, causing constipation. I have ibs (diagnosed aged 14). This man eats utter shit and drinks utter shit. Everyone else in the industry promotes healthy meals, he still piles in rubbish processed food, and enormous amount of caffeine, crappy drinks. All these should not be consumed with ibs. I was always told to eat little and often, huge meals overwhelm the gut, and also eating food late doesn’t help.

Anyway I’m sure he’ll have his own wheeler Wanker facts 🙃

itsme!1983

" Gang, I realise that 8020 is truly where my heart is. It always has been, but I lost sight of it somewhere along the way. I have helped thousands of people over the years and I want to continue to do that, but I need your help. If you join today and enter the code 8020PLAN I will give you a cheeky discount and throw in my book for free. Come on Legends, let's do this! "
Don’t forget gang enter the cheeky code: “noonegivesafuckdave” and I’ll throw in a 90 second phone call with me valued at £29000 and my recipe books free! Offer exclusive to everyone in the world. Best offer ever gang.

• Haha
Thought he didn’t agree with fasting 🤔
I know he's not for everybody. But Jim Jefferies does a podcast called 'I don't know about that'. It's on YouTube. Although I do pay for the patreon. Anyway, there's an episode on Gut Health. Professor Tim Spector is the expert and it's really interesting.
Hope the IBS gives Dave chronic pain every minute of the day. And a mixture of severe constipation and explosive diarrhoea.

To any IBS sufferes that aren't Dave may you not.

• Haha

Mrsdon

He’ll soon know how much better he is at coaching boxing and will start charging £99 a session with him “121” coaching 🙄

• Haha