Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsme!1983

I thought this when reading them. All similar comments about how good the videos are and can't wait to visit. Because of course Lona J Marshall from Singapore is going to come all the way to Burwash to eat egg on toast in a nursery cafe. At least be a bit more original. The funnest bit is him replying, he is actually having a conversation with himself 🤣🤣
😂😂 this is hilarious I hadn’t looked before! I hope Burwash tourism board appoint David d Whanker as head due to the sudden huge inevitable influx of foreign visitors. Egg on toast has given Tomas T Tricht a reason to visit the UK no less 😂
Dave really is a comedy genius isn’t he… 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Actual number not known (appears he's chosen not to show that info 🙄), but not many, as this went from 11% (I think) soon after launch to 19% at least a week ago, & hasn't moved since. I'm sure patreon take a slice, so earnings of around 50p at a guess?! 🙃
‘Help us make a living from this community’

What happened to the £100,000 and the extra salaries?!

Confused.

• Haha
  • Wow

insertnamehere150

"and the first 10 to sign up today will get lunch with me, Nessie the Elephant and Jabba The Gut thrown in for free" **

** you must travel to Burwash though ( at your own cost) and be willing to be recorded whist eating your egg on toast washed down with lemony lemonade.
*** you also need to pay for all of us, cause I'm broke, that 6figure investment was a lie

• Haha

bear35

I’m very confused how he’s a recovering addict and so many days into his sober journey…but buys and smokes weed? What on earth?
Also I had to briefly watch the waterside video as I live locally and had never heard of it, Hawkhurst is in Kent, not East Sussex 🤦🏻Imagine trying to build a YouTube channel and trying to get business by promoting and reviewing places and forgetting where they are and then saying its in the wrong place

• Haha

Potatocake

Well this didn't age well for you did it Daniel babes?

Hows the clickbait going? How are those views looking Dude? Did you get the press interest?

Its not, it isn't and you didn't.

Have a watch peeps :

Password is 80208020

(shared with consent as always, thank you 😘)
I don’t hate you Dave. Hate is strong emotion. It’s one that takes energy. I have no time to give energy to your toxicity. I just don’t care enough about you to hate you. You’re not worth it.

Well the latest video is 13:39 mins of my life I will never get back. They are so weird reviewing the same drink and food (2 drinks and 2 panini):repeating what the other says for 10 mins and the intro video to the beat of the music is just lame 😂
thanks for taking one for the team. I just can’t watch anymore, it’s so bad.

Right, I’m caught up. Been busy for a couple of days. I interviewed someone for a job today called Daniel. It took all my superpowers not to call him David 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rod J

And you 💯 know that if they had the breakfast or slept there, there would be hours of footage they would be desperate to show. I wonder if this is the property they were in when he was late because he’d been at a ‘meeting’ about the investment. And he said he’d meet them there at 10 (he said he was a little late)…. Most Airbnb properties have a check in of 3pm ish … not as early as 10. My guess is they just got a free tour of the property in between paying guests, and tried to make it look like they stayed.
£116 a night he aint got £1.16 to his name, they didnt even leave a review on the airbnb page.

• Haha

Rod J

I thought he turned his back on the weight loss / fitness industry so why the hook up with that Dean bloke. Surely it has nothing to do with a lack of cash flow, the 100k investor and patreon has seen to that 🤣🤣
It’s been 5 days since his last video, seems like the novelty has worn off.

• Haha

TCAKA

I for one ain’t clicking on anymore of his “content” anymore ❤

I think that lots of you are now of the same mindset .

His numbers must of crashed even by his standards 😂

droese24

VIP Member
I was reminded that this post was just over a year ago 😂 this time last year David told us by Sept 2021 he’d have a full 7 TV channels no less devoted to his teaching.
Such a great example of his extreme narcissism and total delusion. This should be shown to his current "members" (if any) and anyone else who has this misfortune of encountering him.

Or how about the time he promised everyone shares of the business?

Utterly delusional.
Which time?! 👊 :ROFLMAO:

Nobody replies to his inane ramblings on DWTV, so he reposts & blames the algorithm, obviously 🙄, again!

Even his echo chamber ignores him now 🤭 he's a deluded imbecile 🤪
lol and still near zero engagement. He's done! Finished! Love this for him.

Last edited:
  • Haha

danwheelerisaconman

Ahhhh, someone has been reading here and seen that TCHQ have called him out for buying views.

Obviously he's not gonna admit to buying views so he's saying that the last 2 videos have performed badly because clickbait titles are the way forward... 🙄

Has he forgotten how the whole "Dan Died" video was a catalyst in his downfall and played a huge part in dessimating his business?!

We remember everything Wheeler 😘
Funny how none of the accounts I follow feel the need to use clickbait and get huge views. It's almost as if he's talking shit. As usual.

• Heart
  • Haha

Steeltree

Ok I took one for the team and watched the latest Get in my Bed review (through a browser hoping it doesn't give them a view)

The lowlights are:

Over a 10 minute video of a supposed review and the Airbnb features for 3 mins max

He slept on the floor she slept in the bed 🤔 I am not even sure they stayed there as there was no footage of them in the Airbnb living in it.

It has a cat called Fudge making it "Pussy Friendly" 🤢

It has the most AMAZING continental breakfast which they gushed about for at least 5 mins.

Owner says you are not allowed to have a takeaway as there are so many pubs around to eat at.

Another absolutely cr*p video. I love watching travel. Vlogs & reviews - this is just a fraud!

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Poor Dave he’s only had one show to do in two weeks and he can’t show up 😂 seems a bit at odds with his fb status this morning about just working people!
He didn't show up? Why am I not surprised. Probably had the shits or a leg infection ....aka lazyitis!
Workshy sicknote will never change. He'll just parasite off others and judge genuinely hard working people from his drug fuelled haze

Last edited:
  • Heart

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
Lemony/Rhubarby and tramp fingernails

Next she'll be declaring that ice is cold

• Haha