Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CB2021

So he was spending £880 p/m on 'street weed' and now that's reduced to £600 p/m for prescription...

Wow Sam. I bet you're glad he's got that 100k investment so you can now use the money to pay your energy bills when the prices go up again.

I doubt David has ever contributed to paying any household costs - 'I can't right now babe, but when we're millionaires I'll give you the world'

View attachment 1454950
Okay, let's just break this down. So an ounce is 28g and we all know that Dan smokes everyday so he's using 2g per day.

Where I live, depending on the strain, 1g can cost £10-£20, but often dealers give discounts if you buy in bulk, so £600 per month sounds about right.

There is absolutely no way that a doctor is prescribing him weed in bud form (the smoke able form), they are only allowed to prescribe it in liquid form, usually an oil that you take a certain amount of each day.

So either Dan's dealer has the nickname doctor, or he's got himself a CanCard which are legit, but in no way is it a prescription, it's essentially just a document that a doctor needs to sign that says this patient smokes weed for x condition. It also doesn't magically make the weed their smoking legal, if you're stopped by the police for smoking/carrying weed and you produce the card, it's up to the police officers discretion if they want to charge you or not, it's not a get out of jail free card and you do not pick up weed from the local pharmacy 😅

Also, sadly smoking weed around children isn't a safe guarding risk, yes its frowned upon but ultimately unless there's a risk to the children, such as the house being attacked for drug debt, or them being neglected due to the Cannabis use then there isn't really anything Social Care can do. As long as Dan continues to smoke it away from the children and they're cared for there's nothing that can be done sadly.

I mean unless Sam gets her act together but I doubt that'd happen.

Reactions: 12

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
So he was spending £880 p/m on 'street weed' and now that's reduced to £600 p/m for prescription...

Wow Sam. I bet you're glad he's got that 100k investment so you can now use the money to pay your energy bills when the prices go up again.

I doubt David has ever contributed to paying any household costs - 'I can't right now babe, but when we're millionaires I'll give you the world'

View attachment 1454950
"Prescription" costs 150 a week, are they giving him 14 prescriptions a week or something? Isn't there a flat rate for NHS prescriptions, or is this private? It's clearly a weed habit dressed up as medication.

Reactions: 11

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
He’s making less videos now that he is a ‘full time content creator’, how does that work 🤔

View attachment 1466741

Just noticed he’s ‘premiering’ his food review now, him nessa and Sam all talking to themselves 🤣

View attachment 1466749

Not sure why she’s done the whole review with her baps hanging out!

For anyone wondering how the experts are doing, the cod ‘smells like good cod’ and the chips are beautiful ‘like mcains’. You couldn’t write it 🤣🤣🤣
Kaz: "Hay gang" 🐎 🐄
🤣🤣

• Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
He's still a prize idiot I see! 🙄

Didn't think it would take long for some truthful replies on that post. He does this time & again. Posts something incendiary & condescending on a subject that affects many people (that he has no real understanding of in the first place) & is surprised when he gets flamed for it! Twat! 🤪

Read something yesterday regarding HMRC & fraud, they've changed tack from being a bit softy & just writing off loads of fraud & debt. They're now going back to the ball breaking HMRC of old & really going for it on collections, especially covid fraud! Oops, Dave! 😏
If I was his accountant I would be worried. We all know Wheeler will throw anyone under the bus to save his own skin.

Mr Hunt has been around a long time, and we all know Wheeler gets through like friends like codeine tablets - I wonder just what Wheeler has on him?🤔

I was thinking this earlier, surely you can’t earn from it if you’ve paid for it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Honestly, I don't think he even cares about earning a living at this point! As long as he can get cash somehow - e.g. sponging off his gf and the unethical breeding of her pets, he's not bothered about actually working for a living. Not that he'd know what an honest day's work is if it slapped him in the face.

It's all about image with Whanker. As long as people THINK he's successful, that's all that matters to him. Obviously he's too thick to realise most of us don't buy into his bullshit anymore, but as they say, ignorance is bliss!

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
It hasn’t even aired yet, why has he put them on there when you can’t watch one for days and another one for over a week. Does he think people are going to be dying of anticipation over his irrelevant opinion of somewhere they will never go?

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I’ve been told you can watch YouTube videos on something called yewtu.be and it doesn’t count towards views, has anyone ever heard of it. I’m just relieved I don’t have to watch any of it anymore, now he’s not ripping people from and actively harming them I,don’t feel obliged to sit through his drivel and her cackling. Academy down to 120.

Watching a film with him and her via Zoom? Why? Nothing worse than watching a film with people who talk and ask questions instead of just watching, what insight could the illiterate pair possibly have to offer that would be worth paying for?

Here comes the hotstepper

The dog would have had the pups by now and I can guarantee they won't have a clue what they are in for. It's hard work having a litter of pups as I found out when I had to help a friend . It costs a lot of money too. They make me sick with litter after litter of kittens and now pups on the way or already born. He can't see past the cuteness part of it ,but it's bloody hard work . I really do hate him for gaining financially from innocent trusting, loving animals.

• Heart
Does anyone who has joined Patreon for pure sport want me to contribute to their subscription? Genuine question
I'd chip in a quid a month. It's very probably not but I love a mental conspiracy theory. I know it's been talked about before but I'd love it if the eyes was someone close to him. Like really close. Almost like someone was leaking information from the inside. 😂😂 Only joking with ya Dave.

• Heart
  • Haha

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
I know! She has taken to tagging herself as a sexy bbw in her videos as well now. 😂 I thought she’d given the celebrity elite trainer 4K; I hope she’s read his refund policy 😂
She tags Dan Wheeler in all of her tacky TT posts, desperate for him to notice her, meanwhile her hubby- aka 'Daddy', well he's just grateful to get the crumbs 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
I put money on him ressurecting 80/20 when he realises....
I think money for diet plans will be way down the priorities list for the majority, even if they can get past his dire online history.

I think it's safe to say that he's well & truly Fucked this time around! 💩

No disposable income available for any of his shite content or anything else he peddles.

Time to get a job Dude! 😘

But, oh no, he's unemployable! 🤭🤫

• Heart

itsme!1983

Imagine being this naive and vulnerable you have to wait for pay-day and the first purchase is Dan. Poor woman.View attachment 1416194
☹ She’s the woman from tik tok isn’t she…the one that is really vulnerable. God Dan is a manipulating dangerous fool; this reminds me again why TCHQ is so important ..as much as we laugh at his idiocy fundamentally he doesn’t give a shit about anyone else. Collectively we’ve stopped so many other vulnerable people like Sammi from getting into his clutches. 💕

• Heart