Dan Wheeler #29 Dan's not sober 80/20s over, obsessed with DJ can he stoop lower?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kaz? Steve? Dan? Speak up. Tell us what we know. It flopped didn’t it? The “bad press” that got you notice fucked it up instead? You’re crying?
Cmooooonnnnnn do something.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ha ha ha They have been very quiet - it all just seems so odd.. unless they are part of a massive money laundering scam and they just know someone who needs to offload some cash on a failure! ha ha

Reactions: 10
Kaz? Steve? Dan? Speak up. Tell us what we know. It flopped didn’t it? The “bad press” that got you notice fucked it up instead? You’re crying?
Rowly can’t get the top off his piggy bank, it’s going to be postponed til next Weds when he can borrow a screwdriver 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dan had been very quiet these last few days hasn’t he. I wonder if the ‘life changing’ deal has not come to fruition
Now there would be a shock! Isn't the big official announcement tomorrow? We're expecting a full day of festivities!

• Haha
I’m gonna go with, the investor says they want Dan to do the show because he’s just incredibly amazing and out performs everyone but they don’t want Kaz so Dan told them to “duck off” because him and Kaz come as a package.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The announcement better be tomorrow I have cleared my diary to ensure I get the life changing news hot off the press 🤣 and mainly because I will be laughing that much I won't be fit for anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 13
#1 still here, I promise!

Sorry I have been quiet, things my end haven't been so great and Whanker and his Weebles haven't been high on my priority list.

Thought I would leave you with this little nugget though...

On Fridays Scamademy he joked with Sully that if she's having sex whilst pregnant then her hubby is effectively having a threesome... He also had to take it a step further and say "imagine if you were having twins, he would be living out his dream of having sex with twins" 🤮🤮🤮

Hes utterly disgusting, and how those in the Scamademy don't see it is beyond me.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Sorry I have been quiet, things my end haven't been so great and Whanker and his Weebles haven't been high on my priority list.

On Fridays Scamademy he joked with Sully that if she's having sex whilst pregnant then her hubby is effectively having a threesome... He also had to take it a step further and say "imagine if you were having twins, he would be living out his dream of having sex with twins" 🤮🤮🤮

Hes utterly disgusting, and how those in the Scamademy don't see it is beyond me.
I don’t know Sully but she must have been disgusted! I can’t believe he treats people like this and gets away with it.😡

Reactions: 8

That is bleeping disgusting :sick: :sick:

So wrong on so many levels.

The man needs serious professional help. For someone to be able to make "jokes" like that so easily and for them to see nothing wrong with it (especially when doing so on a public platform!) something has to be seriously wrong with them mentally.

I really hope Sully put him in his place after that vile comment!

Reactions: 9

Between that and Kaz's recent "comedy" on Tik Tok I don't think their script will be getting picked up anytime soon.

Reactions: 5

WTF is wrong with him 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I hope Sully leaves the tit show alone, no one deserves to have to listen to that.

As in bleeping his own children?

• Sick
WTF is Nessa’s TT banging on about with pranking the neighbour? Hasn’t she got anything better to do?

Reactions: 7

Depraved prick!

The thoughts that enter his mind that he feels are not only acceptable to share, but that it would be hilarious!

Nothing about that comment is funny Dave. Not one little bit

Any one viewed knockoffnessa on TikTok prancing her neighbour by breaking into his house and stealing his stuff? Apparently he didn’t take it well!

• Wow
Reactions: 7