Dan Wheeler #29 Dan's not sober 80/20s over, obsessed with DJ can he stoop lower?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#200 checking in!

This £100k investor just be seriously happy with the volume of output old Whanker is churning out. Tubs hasn't managed a video in the last three days! Maybe it's because nobody told him what content they wanted on his threads?

It's the algorithms fault. Blame Dan Jones
Thing is he had £500k last year and couldn’t make it work… how will £100k work?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
TC 47 checking in! Still not DJ ….. can’t believe he said he likes to “train early”! He can’t even get up for his crappy tv show. Sorry, I mean he can’t even get up for his really important life changing show.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His engagement is as at an all time low, considering his following.

Even his bait post about sex got a handful of comments. His long winded word wank about the strongman training was similar. Traction on YT is still at the same level.

Unless he is storming in on Twitch (which I haven't looked at) I don't see where this content creating success is.

129 reporting for duty.

I've still not morphed into DJ, despite David's best efforts 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
#203 👋👋👋. Just waiting to see if this week is actually the correct Wednesday they are signing that contract - I’m sure he’s said that for the last few weeks now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have found the only possible thing that makes any sense with this funding. There is an award winning British journalist and documentary maker also called Daniel Wheeler. I won’t post links to his site here because he actually looks like a proper professional who doesn’t deserve to be tarnished.

The investors must think they are investing in that guy. He 100% looks worth flying out to Peru to make a documentary. I know which Daniel Wheeler I’d feel better supporting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I have found the only possible thing that makes any sense with this funding. There is an award winning British journalist and documentary maker also called Daniel Wheeler. I won’t post links to his site here because he actually looks like a proper professional who doesn’t deserve to be tarnished.

The investors must think they are investing in that guy. He 100% looks worth flying out to Peru to make a documentary. I know which Daniel Wheeler I’d feel better supporting.
Oh can you imagine if that was what is going on. It would be too hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 10

This would be so epic! I hope no actual investor would make such an error, but anything is possible. Either way, hilarity is certain to ensue!

Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen a photo of his ex wife. He was definitely punching above with her as she is gorgeous!

What will the shitshow deliver us in this thread
More tit, that is the one thing we can be certain of!
Dan you have no audience. None. Most of your miniscule number of views come from us - and once again, we're laughing AT you!

Reactions: 10
Woke up to pee and the thought hit me. Sam must know he’s tit as a PT. Otherwise why doesn’t he train her?

back to sleep now. But yeah.

• Haha
Woke up to pee and the thought hit me. Sam must know he’s tit as a PT. Otherwise why doesn’t he train her?

back to sleep now. But yeah.
Probably because being the pure red blooded Male that he is, he wouldn't be able to control his Jack hammer urges.... or like you say, maybe just a bit tit🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
Dan had been very quiet these last few days hasn’t he. I wonder if the ‘life changing’ deal has not come to fruition

• Haha
  • Wow