Dan Wheeler #25 Desperate Dan, cash grabbing man, still scamming people any way he can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow!! Sorry if this a long one but Like many I have been a pretty silent watcher on here and of course FB and TT I luckily didn’t join dans so called plan but I was very close to joining until the whole phat dans dead thing happened.
I will say even though I didn’t join the plan I have been offended and made to feel ashamed of my weight time and time again by Dan Wheelers opinions (we all know they aren’t facts) ! To think people who listen to him will see me walk down the street and wander what trauma I have been though to end up fat is ridiculous.
To read what has happened today is disgusting and made me so mad I think it’s time I join you all in helping to stop this dangerous man hurting anyone else.
please can I have a number?

Ps, has anyone noticed Kaz isn’t on the list of mods anymore I thought it was strange but havent seen anyone mention it View attachment 1184097
Welcome to TCHQ member #226 ❤ - what a way to make an entrance...

Sean 'stepping back' last week and no mention of Kazza in the list of moderators this week....

Is it too soon to get excited and dust off the party frock???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s blocked me on that page so I can’t see that post. Thank you all for sticking up for me and being my voice 🥰 what an amazing community you are!
Anyone who's not blocked please can you check the screenshots he posted in the comments. I thought I saw a name not blocked out and I know @Fuzzypinkpunk said they hadn't told anyone. I'm hoping I'm wrong and I'm sorry fuzzy if I've worried you unnecessarily xx

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone who's not blocked please can you check the screenshots he posted in the comments. I thought I saw a name not blocked out and I know @Fuzzypinkpunk said they hadn't told anyone. I'm hoping I'm wrong and I'm sorry fuzzy if I've worried you unnecessarily xx
Please send screenshots, I will seek legal advice once I’m well enough to.
I’m still unsure how I come off bad in the screenshots and how he can twist them to his advantage?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
it's just on his personal page on FB, i can't read any of his screenshots on my phone or pc as they're too small no matter what i do. if someone could check please?

he's been seriously triggered by 'something' last week hasn't he, 'acting out' like i've not seen before. Self implosion coming very soon, so sorry that he's involving innocent people in all this, but he just doesn't give 2 fucks & is absolutely raging at the moment. Disgusting behaviour all round, how anyone could see this from Whanker's viewpoint as being positive, is unreal.

Think it's hidden

Reactions: 6
Please send screenshots, I will seek legal advice once I’m well enough to.
I’m still unsure how I come off bad in the screenshots and how he can twist them to his advantage?
Just the same messages you shared and then when he agrees to cancel at the end xx

Reactions: 7
Viewed it on my laptop too, and although he hasn't blurred out the emails I don't think the quality is high enough to read them from the screenshot. It looks too pixilated for me.

• Angry
God that Instagram post is just unreal…I don’t even know what to say. Not that I need to explain myself but I have been seeing the GP for the past 2 years regarding my symptoms…and it is due to the pressure on the NHS that I have only just received my diagnosis and treatment. I had what I thought was a routine scan and was sent to the hospital for an emergency discussion with the consultant. Up until that point I was told it’s was endo or PCOS and that I needed to lose weight for symptoms to get better…that’s what led me to Dan’s page and the 80/20 plan.
I can’t believe this is happening if I’m being honest. I didn’t know someone could be this nasty.
You don't owe anyone any explanation.

Yes he is beyond disgusting, and I think even his few remaining supporters must see this by now at least on some level.

Reactions: 10
Viewed it on my laptop too, and although he hasn't blurred out the emails I don't think the quality is high enough to read them from the screenshot. It looks too pixilated for me.
my full name and the correct spelling is in my e-mails as opposed to the slang way I spell it on social media due to my job role. Jesus Christ, what an absolute mess.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
my full name and the correct spelling is in my e-mails as opposed to the slang way I spell it on social media due to my job role. Jesus Christ, what an absolute mess.
if there's anything to identify you, ask him to remove it & give him a time to do it by, keep a copy of any messages.

he's truly off his head if he thinks any of this shows him as being in the right?!? what the actual hell is he playing at.

He has now removed the post on insta and FB. He forgets the internet is forever!
(didn't realise it was on insta too, he rarely posts so i don't bother looking on there) were people pointing out how bad this was on there too??

thank goodness for that, but what an absolute idiot he is!

Here you go thick as mince, not only is this dumb its completely irrelevant to the topic.
6 months? Does this moron not understand diagnosing cancer is a priority.

I’ve had 2 close calls, as soon as there was any chance of it being cancer it was a week or 2 to get a diagnosis.

@Fuzzypinkpunk Sorry to hear about your illness, sending best wishes for a speedy recovery. You need to concentrate on yourself right now but as per DW is only thinking about himself. As usual he believes he is the ultimate support network, you have done the right thing leaving.

• Heart
Thank you everyone so much for your kind words and best wishes. I just want to check in and ask if this is a ‘normal’ response/behaviour from him? I work with the police on a daily basis so am not concerned re: police involvement, I am however feeling a little bit stressed out at the thought of being the subject of a hate campaign? Currently recovering from a hysterectomy, really don’t need this.
I know that once he posts a video that in any way relates to me, I can have the police involved and I won’t hesitate either. Not sure how I’m the bad person in all of this 🤷‍♀️
It's not a 'normal' person's response, but it is typical of Dan. Don't even think on it x it's not worth it. Him posting on his tiktok will only show how vile he was to you, he has absolutely nothing to gain from doing it.

I'm truly sorry for your diagnosis and I really wish you all the best in kicking the big C's butt

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.