Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH NO RONNIE THE RED RANT HAT IS OUT.... HE MUST BE spewing feathers

Reactions: 7
He’s the only person I have blocked, as a rule I never block anyone
Don’t blame you. Def seems like either him or one his super fans have set up troll accounts on TT (the irony aye) I’ve been watching a few who keep posting shite on your posts

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised he hasn’t blocked Fat Dan and Luke!
Wheeler blocked Luke months ago much earlier than when he offered to fight him
Luke obviously disagreed with some bollox that Wheeler had spouted so tried to put him right (backed by science) and Wheeler's response was to block him

Reactions: 5
Absolutely bizarre. He is really losing it! (And I don't mean weight.)

Reactions: 6
Nope, I call bullshit. The seasons don't affect your mood Dan, your life is shit remember? That's the only reason you have depression, because your life is shit. Words from your own mouth.

Reactions: 15
Nope, I call bullshit. The seasons don't affect your mood Dan, your life is shit remember? That's the only reason you have depression, because your life is shit. Words from your own mouth.
isn’t it funny how NOTHING he preaches applies to him?

Reactions: 13
"Be more present, don't be a pheasant" is his latest mantra that he uses internally to focus himself
It's even worse than his other mantras that he recites to his paying customers "Trust the process", "eat more move more", "mate, dude, legend" and "that's what she said"

Reactions: 11
Mine is a simply:

20 years a go a knew a guy called Dan,
He was a cunt back and is still the same man.

Reactions: 18
I'd be fuming if I was kaz reading that love letter to Sean when she's travelling from Wales for free to tickle his balls and stroke his ego and he didn't give her one mention.

Reactions: 20
My chants as the turnip has given us his " be more present, don't be a pheasant" as his mantra

"Bad advice, point it out twice"
"Don't be lax, pay your tax"
"Red cap? Likely talking crap"
"Have a cry, when you want to justify" On camera, eye drops essential.
" See 80/20 think scammers a plenty"
"Bad advice thrives, when I hear changing lives"

Reactions: 25
Wheeler blocked Luke months ago much earlier than when he offered to fight him
Luke obviously disagreed with some bollox that Wheeler had spouted so tried to put him right (backed by science) and Wheeler's response was to block him
Oh I saw they commented on one of his TT’s though?

Well that worked he’s now got 10.2k followers 🫠🫠🫠
Hilarious!! Thats how much people dislike him - someone criticises him and their following goes up by a few 1000 He was on about 7000 odd yesterday when I saw that tiktok!

DW is an anti-influencer, he influences people to go elsewhere!

Don't take drugs kids!!

Oh wow, is the world's best wife and mother actually at home? ? ?
Of course she's home - who else is going to take her son to his Nan's on a Friday

Reactions: 14
She's clearly never tried to walk somewhere with a toddler. Dick.
I see guys like this on lifting forums all the time. Basically calling people lazy and saying they have 3 kids too. They also have a stay at home wife who does all childcare duties and school runs. Mate you're still with the freedom of a single man

Reactions: 11
I'm quadraplegic and have M.E/CFS and I can testify that the 2240 calories he put me on didn't cure me, just made me fatter!!

Reactions: 13
Because it needs ubiquitol unfortunately

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.