Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

droese24

VIP Member
Honestly, I'm not worried about reporting or otherwise blocking him. He's just digging his own hole, deeper and deeper. I say let him go for it! The more people see his true self the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

law1983

‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼
IMPORTANT- plan of action

Today at 7pm for the next of the series of that ‘live’
If you have an account that isn’t blocked on TT - join the live at the very start. We mass report for bullying and we LEAVE. The leaving is important. Very important. This will affect the algorithm and how much they promote the live - and hopefully the mass reporting for bullying and harassment means it will be taken down.

It shouldn’t take more than 3 minutes tops to do.
It will make a difference - and we will be helping one of our own and his family - and stopping Wheeler from exploiting a child
I’ll be waiting finger ready

• Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Think he's just done a mass block of people watching on TT? I'm now blocked on an ID that's never commented anything on a live.

Will just add a new ID to my profile for later...

So, you can report on someone else's behalf, online reporting probably easiest. If DJ is OK for us to do this? @sarah tonin
Didn’t realise how easy that was, thought you’d have to do a confirmation from the email but you don’t, literally took under a minute.

Here comes the hotstepper

How many people are here? If every single person reported the latest shocking video, surely it’ll be taken down?
I have reported it for harassment

I'm 8 minutes into this video and this needs to go to the police and ge hasn't even said much yet.. When he read out about freindships tested, relationship tested etc, dies he not ae that HE IS THE COMMON DENOMINATOR. he looks high as a kite on something but his dark threatening demeanour is striking. He has caused all of this himself yet he just can't see it. I can't wait to see all this unravel as pure paranoia and that DJ isn't behind any of these troll accounts DW is talking about. For a man who has over 200k followers on tt he has very little likes. Someone please take this man to hospital he needs sectioned.

Sorry but is this not hate speech to someone who probably hasn't done anything and it's his own mind creating these delusional thoughts. Shouldn't the police be notified of this?
Sorry for my spelling mistakes but I was typing so fast with rage

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Newbie here 👋 well I came across DW on tiktok and just thought - there is something off with him, he came across incredibly arrogant and abusive. As ever, I came to Tattle and Jesus, what a ride the last couple of hours have been! He’s incredibly dangerous. He’s now trying to do some sort of This Morning style programme from 9-1 every day. Does he realise most people work and even so, who wants to watch the daily ramblings of a mad man? I’m absolutely astonished he hasn’t been brought up on criminal charges for some of his behaviour. Also, the 80/20 thing isn’t an original idea he has come up with, it’s ripped off from several others.
Welcome to TCHQ #193 ❤

The last couple of hours are nothing... Go back to thread 1 and you will see he really is something else!! X

• Heart

itsme!1983

I’m still working my way through the threads while keeping current on this one. I’m so happy I found this page. I don’t believe that the people working for him are victims anymore. I always thought the nessa lady was just an admin support or something but I’m seeing more and more. I’ve shared this page in all of the parent groups I manage on Facebook, because they’re full of vulnerable people looking to lose some weight. And I manage 16 groups.
Just wow.
Welcome to the group lovely someone will be along to give you a number soon. So glad you’ve seen the light too; we are at nearly 200 ex members and staff with only one objective: stop him hurting other people.