Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

law1983

Can I have a number please?

" How did we get here"

Oh you silly little boy! -

Is this your pathetic " made for TV" drama ? A grown man milking a bad situation for all it is worth. A shameless attempt at getting a few followers.

This is a complete set up, any comments going up that challenge your bullshit are being deleted, and let us not forget your famous rant about wanting someone maimed in a car crash, and then you have the cheek to sit on the settee acting like you think things through and are caring ?

You are going to do F All. We all know why as your reputation, background, and a plethora of evidence would not get you taken seriously by anyone in authority. Even a solicitor would only take your money for the introductory hour before declining to help you.

Let me call you out on this one "all the time it was just the women...... now it's a man" . What you have told us is you don't mind women complaining but you get the old ego out when a man makes you look like the jerk we all know you are.

I have just heard some self-indulgent rambling crap about your legacy. You have not got a legacy, other than that of failed diet plan seller who can't pay HMRC .

Am I really watching someone taking kind supporting comments and putting them up on the screen so we can all wallow in this ego-fest of stupidity?

Dan, off you trot to the police, who will be too busy to indulge your little ego show, and once they find out you turned the whole thing into an attention-seeking broadcast, they and the CPS will drop you very quickly, having already worked out what you are really about.
@DansBarmyArmy will give you a number welcome 🤗

Reactions: 7

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
Why not just spit out what he’s got to say? Surely people have better stuff to do with their time than watch him?!

Reactions: 6

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I hope enjoys himself chatting into his little echo chamber of minions. What another epic fail Danny 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
I came off because he was boring me, but he accused Dan of being behind a troll account that trolled the smithy family