Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AngryBird60

He said Shane asked for a loan the Shane came on and did a interview draw your own conclusions

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
I'll save you some time,
Bla bla bla, trolly cunts, cunt cunt cunt HA HA HA HA HA *wink* bla bla bla DJ did it all, I did nothing wrong, turns out was DJ all along, bla bla bla, trolly cunts, cunt cunt cunt. HA HA HA. I love my brown nosers. Bla bla bla. And then tops it off with a video of DJ's kid complaining that his parents won't pay his £50 phone contract.

Anyone else only ever have a PAYG phone and you were allowed £10 max to top it up for the entire month and texts cost 10p per msg with a character limit and had a heart attack if you accidentally pressed the WAP button in case it would cost you £3 per second you accidentally were on the internet.
Absolutely brilliant 👏 🤣 You've summed it up perfectly 👌

Wallywombat

Hopefully he leaves it all up because the bits I've seen he's really letting the 'mask' slip, the way he spoke about drug addicts and then corrected himself.

It's actually made me feel sick that he has 'interviewed' or should I say USED Dan's son in that way. And my heart actually breaks for Dan Jones that his boy (whatever the state of their relationship) has been used like that - a pawn in DW's game. Using someone's family trauma like this brings a tear to my eye. It is so easy to manipulate kids, especially those from families that aren't together, jeez - my kids live with me and you could probably get them to do an interview on a bad day :( they regularly hate me. But he doesn't care, because he doesn't have anyone that he truly cares about, he is absolutely vile.
This is a whole new level. How bloody Dare He .... do not mess with the kids 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

Milliee154

He's not mentioned TT. I'm guessing he's not going live there cause he knows that's where the negative comments predominantly are

• Haha
  • Heart

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Wishful thinking Em... Number already issued x

So Kaz is making out like she jumped on here to see what all the fuss was about - like we don't already know they are all avid readers 🤣

Hi Kaz - how about instead of worrying what type of parent DJ is, why don't you tootle back to Wales and get reacquainted with your own child babes? God only knows what he must think of his Mum that works for free in favour of spending quality time with him and spends all week hundreds of miles away? Maybe TCHQ could interview him- how would you like that eh?

Rowland- I knew you were fucking docile, but you are barking completely up the wrong tree here dude, and for what? A couple of 'I love you Dudes' from a bloke that thinks more about himself than he ever will of you?

And Wheeler.... You really have no clue do you?! Patience is a virtue my friend....
Hahhahaha I should have known

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I hope he’s sat watching Joe Rogan now and realising what an absolute fucking idiot he is for listening and not getting vaccinated, I hope he has an utterly miserable time of it and I sincerely hope those poor kids are okay and Sean’s kids too. No worries about Kazs kid, he’s probably forgotten what she looks like and goes to bed with a photo of Nessa!

ashdlol

VIP Member
Can I have a number please?

" How did we get here"

Oh you silly little boy! -

Is this your pathetic " made for TV" drama ? A grown man milking a bad situation for all it is worth. A shameless attempt at getting a few followers.

This is a complete set up, any comments going up that challenge your bullshit are being deleted, and let us not forget your famous rant about wanting someone maimed in a car crash, and then you have the cheek to sit on the settee acting like you think things through and are caring ?

You are going to do F All. We all know why as your reputation, background, and a plethora of evidence would not get you taken seriously by anyone in authority. Even a solicitor would only take your money for the introductory hour before declining to help you.

Let me call you out on this one "all the time it was just the women...... now it's a man" . What you have told us is you don't mind women complaining but you get the old ego out when a man makes you look like the jerk we all know you are.

I have just heard some self-indulgent rambling crap about your legacy. You have not got a legacy, other than that of failed diet plan seller who can't pay HMRC .

Am I really watching someone taking kind supporting comments and putting them up on the screen so we can all wallow in this ego-fest of stupidity?

Dan, off you trot to the police, who will be too busy to indulge your little ego show, and once they find out you turned the whole thing into an attention-seeking broadcast, they and the CPS will drop you very quickly, having already worked out what you are really about.
#211 ❤❤❤ Welcome

droese24

VIP Member
I think Rowland has inadvertently done a real number on whanker with all this 'evidence' he's found on DJ. Both of them have completely overlooked the actual truth, as detailed in the last few posts. The DJ & TCHQ association has been blown out of all proportion & everything skewed beyond belief.

He's disappeared down a rabbit hole that simply doesn't exist! Don't do drugs kids 😳
I actually wondered about this. Imagine if it was -not- inadvertent?! It's just hard to believe anyone could actually be so stupid and delusional.