Dan Wheeler #22 Putin fanboy and groomer, Wheelie Bin Laden's downfall couldn't come sooner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @JCMSadie for the winning thread title

Hope I've done this correctly! 🤞 #stressed 🥴

He's got a cold 🤧 boo hoo! Usual Whanker behaviour currently suspended due to him being a huge drama queen, I'm sure the respite won't last long!

Carry on! 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank goodness for that, thought I'd stuffed up my 1st attempt! 😭🤠
Well done @IfTheCapFits 👏👏👏😊
If it's true that Kaz was groomed from the age of 16, then she more than anyone, should have been disgusted and horrified at Wheeler's behaviour towards Grace!
Is Wheeler still off camera? Maybe it's because he saw yesterday that we all know he's put tit loads of weight on and is looking like a bag of shite and doesn't want all his fan girls and boys to see him looking so bloated and unhealthy...? 🤔😂🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Well done @IfTheCapFits 👏👏👏😊
If it's true that Kaz was groomed from the age of 16, then she more than anyone, should have been disgusted and horrified at Wheeler's behaviour towards Grace!
Is Wheeler still off camera? Maybe it's because he saw yesterday that we all know he's put tit loads of weight on and is looking like a bag of shite and doesn't want all his fan girls and boys to see him looking so bloated and unhealthy...? 🤔😂🤔
Certainly puts a very different perspective on that event knowing this. You’ve got to think she's too scared to say something or just doesn't want to upset him as obviously nothing was said because he made a snarky comment the following morning about Grace sleeping so well as she was so happy.

Reactions: 12
Certainly puts a very different perspective on that event knowing this. You’ve got to think she's too scared to say something or just doesn't want to upset him as obviously nothing was said because he made a snarky comment the following morning about Grace sleeping so well as she was so happy.
Yeah I think Kaz is very gullible and is now in so deep she's decided to style it out and go along with it all. She's not the brightest spark and I think Dan bamboozled her with his faux knowledge.
She's a 40 something woman now though, she really needs to have a strong word with herself!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
28 checking in for this latest chapter of the ongoing saga! Can't wait to see what excuses this conman comes up with next...

Reactions: 9
#9❤ Checkin in for the new thread in the vain hope it’s the finale ! The final count down 😂😂😂 plz for the love of god let this tit show come to an end 💪💪🤗
Anyway I doubt it will so let’s all enjoy the fact fat lad is feeling ill for whatever reason and he’s not back till Monday 😂😂😂 possibly 😬

Is Kaz not normally a moderator?
Yea but if she’s blocked you you ll not see her lol I can only see 3 the rest blocked me 😔 no idea why 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
#4 checking in, awesome thread title again! Wishing Wheelie Bin and the Turnips a miserable, germ filled weekend. Someone said upthread about Kaz not being very bright and I think you might be right, when she reads it’s painfully slow, I want to prod her to make her speak quicker 😂😂😂😂. Sean is so addled from weed he has no clue what he’s doing or where he is, so Wheelie Bin has a perfect captive audience, he can berate them or get his ego stroked on demand and then he has Sam on tap to satisfy him in every other way 🤢🤢🤢. He really is cult leader in that bizarre little house. I wish someone would rescue the poor kids and get them away from there. At least when they were in the garden they had their house to themselves. I’m just waiting for him to shoehorn that ridiculous table into the lounge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
#14 checking in

Academy at 201
Happy Friday 🎈

This cockwomble Is going down
Couldn’t Hv happened to a better person
Rightly deserved
Good riddance

Reactions: 14
According to his Big Stupid Nutrition page, he is "self-harming [himself]". So stupid, he can't form a correct sentence and also inappropriate to basically be mocking a serious topic like that.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Present!
On the " man flu" TT he stumbles and tells the truth ( shock horror) he actually says

" I am not ill..." then realises the mistake. Talk about " plain sight" !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry gang/legends/dudes/bosses I’m off to join the dark side now I’ve seen the latest offer! This is truly exceptional; never seen before. (But what about the free books?!) 😂
I want the free books again!
….and as for saving a MASSIVE £25 joining fee that would be to do what exactly? 1 min tops to add you to the Facebook page and 2 mins tops to enter your details into a crappy excel spreadsheet to get your *cough, cough* “bespoke” calories.
Oh how he makes me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
#19 checking in for duty 🥳

Poorly AGAIN Wheeler but you’re so healthy 😆
For someone who is forever sharing pictures of his bodybuilding topless he seems to hide the weight gain a lot now! Why share pictures that are sooooo outdated 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.