Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blubel6

Did you see the smug Cheshire grin drop as he was playing Shane’s ‘interview. He went to read tt comments where someone said that Fat Dan could sue him for playing it. Suddenly the 3 clips promised didn’t materialise and he ended Shane’s clip. Now the FB video has disappeared? Me thinks he already has regrets 😂 Does he have to repeat every sentence 3-4 times? So annoying and it doesn’t have any impact. He’s an utter moron.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

law1983

Lazy c u n t ittus more like 😂😂 why are ppl paying him he literally can’t stick to anything for a week 😖
12 steps he managed 2
Boxing 😳😳 zero
Walk with tit face 3 days max
Bloody breakfast bullshit 4 in a row max
NOTHING has lasted more than a week THE ONLY THING HE IS CONSISTENTLY DOING IS LETTING DOWN HIS PAYING CLIENTS
Titface 😂😂😂

• Haha

sofaz56

Trying to upload screen shot but can't. He's posted on BFNG that he's going live at 3pm and it says "Dan Jones this is for you 😘" whaaaaaaat????

• Wow

heyhey76

Imagine how crazy your mindset is to be so bitter. I'm trying to help you. For free. You're clearly a very angry person.

Im giving free advice to people. Its not Medical advice its just advice on any and all medical conditions.

Im just saying...it like it is. Im the farthest from narcissistic. Only narcissists call people narcissists. I know that logic means I'm admitting it but I'm not. Its different because I'm clevererer and you lack intelligence.

You used to love me. Is it because you didn't get my attention? Yes I know who you are! Who are you?

Does someone need to get some? Get some more Serotonin dude.
ha ha ha this made me laugh and I literally have no response!

itsme!1983

I don’t think there is any line he wouldn’t cross. Remember one of the members here whose pictures he threatened to post? How do we put an end to this cycle of wheeler madness ?

RachRN86

VIP Member
Why are they droning on and not just getting this Nathan on live!? They are literally talking about nothing

Skalle

I'm watching it right now but its like watching paint dry, so dull. I've had to mute it. They're discussing wrestlers!

Reactions: 5

RachRN86

VIP Member
I am told that that all 3 of them have managed to make the morning Scamademy live this morning, despite being on deaths door yesterday and only being hopeful of turning up today.

Nothing to do with the live at 11am with Nathan today and him needing his ever faithful Hunions on board.

He's got to get them all clicking like and make it look like he's actually got a following hasn't he?

So transparent 🙄
I managed 30 seconds before having to turn off

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
I have been thinking about todays shit show and wondering if it could all have actually been above board, but we are so used to the plethora of excuses to come from Wheelers mouth that we have tarred Nathan with the same brush?

Its perfectly feasible that he's had connection issues. I couldn't hear all of of what he was saying whilst he was talking to Wheeler but he sounded genuinely irritated by the fact it wasn't working - lets not forget that whilst we are all laughing that it fell on its arse for the Turnips, Nathan has a following of his own that hes no doubt let down too.

As much as I found the whole thing comical - more for the entertainment value of watching and listening at his lord and Twat Master have a meltdown on screen, I worry that Nathan will come on the receiving end of shit if its read here that it was all done purposefully ( which we know it is all read and fed back- Hiii Rowland 😘)

Come on now DBA, use all your senses....😘
If it was, then great- Nathan gets my utmost respect for giving him a taste of his own bitter medicine. About time he felt what its like to be fed bullshit and let down.

If not, then its unfair to suggest that simple connection issues were deliberate. We know that Wheelers favourite words are 'bare with me' so its not beyond the realms of possibility that the problems were completely genuine.

We all know what Wheeler is like. All I am saying is I would hate for Wheeler to take the frustration of the live not happening, along with what gets read here out on Nathan unfairly thats all. We have all seen how he can spit his dummy out when he doesn't get his own way and I would hate for us to be fuelling a fire unnecessarily, that's all.
Come on now DBA, use all your senses 😘

Attachments

jojo059

A quick edit of the " live". I have not added any comments as it speaks for itself

Act 1: Build up, this is going to be huge in a year etc etc
Act 2: He is coming on, he is coming on
Act 3: Let's try again, let's try again.....technical issues

It will be 5 minutes of your life. I missed paint drying to watch this, and I will never get that moment back! :)

FFS!! The pair of them are completely dilusional. Twats!!

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
Is he actually that deluded 😂 this guy is off his rocker, seriously, calling everyone narcs when he's the biggest one ever! You lot have more dirt on him than he ever has on DJ. Trying to turn everything around on the people he's done wrong yet again.
Whats he saying? is it as bad as usual?