Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DWsBestMate

Get to bfng on Facebook 3 dots press report for harassment he's running scared nows time to hammer him

Reactions: 5

Knock knock

Chatty Member
Well it's 7pm and guess what I'm watching. Ile give you a clue it aint the turnips ha ha off you fuck whanker, not at all interested in the lies that spew out of that potty mouth or gurning ugly face .

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
Why is he so desperate for a guy with half the followers, no disrespect to Nathan there, smacks of how fake wheelers are

insertnamehere150

He’s actually asking for content because they don’t know what to talk about. So professional. doesn’t even have a back up plan for when it fucks up. Kaz is trying to stay calm and pacify him, he’s just getting passed and shouting at Nathan to “fucking hurry up”. Maybe this was Nathan’s plan?

What a shame this isn’t televised? BAFTA winning content for sure 😂😂😂😂
Ooooh yeah! Get more viewers to see him go off on one

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Lost count of the amount of “bare with me’s”. Don’t a quick check if viewers and TikTok has ten and fb about 11 in total.

• Haha

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
I know what you are saying, I really do.

All I am saying is, if all efforts to dissuade him didn't work and today was genuine, then its not fair of Nathan to feel the wrath...

If it wasn't, then fair play to Nathan for serving him up a plate of his own!
Please open pic

Mrsdon

Fatigue? He just has to walk downstairs, sit on his arse and chat shit for a couple of hours, it’s hardly taxing work is it? Maybe if he’d had the vaccine he wouldn’t be suffering so much? Makes his smug comment about being over it in a couple of days seem rather preemptive
I imagine there is delight in possible options any illness brings!