Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bevglossylips

I hope he’s sat watching Joe Rogan now and realising what an absolute fucking idiot he is for listening and not getting vaccinated, I hope he has an utterly miserable time of it and I sincerely hope those poor kids are okay and Sean’s kids too. No worries about Kazs kid, he’s probably forgotten what she looks like and goes to bed with a photo of Nessa!
Nah he'll be taking worming medication as Joe Rogan did 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7

shocktiludrop

VIP Member
I have been thinking about todays shit show and wondering if it could all have actually been above board, but we are so used to the plethora of excuses to come from Wheelers mouth that we have tarred Nathan with the same brush?

Its perfectly feasible that he's had connection issues. I couldn't hear all of of what he was saying whilst he was talking to Wheeler but he sounded genuinely irritated by the fact it wasn't working - lets not forget that whilst we are all laughing that it fell on its arse for the Turnips, Nathan has a following of his own that hes no doubt let down too.

As much as I found the whole thing comical - more for the entertainment value of watching and listening at his lord and Twat Master have a meltdown on screen, I worry that Nathan will come on the receiving end of shit if its read here that it was all done purposefully ( which we know it is all read and fed back- Hiii Rowland 😘)

If it was, then great- Nathan gets my utmost respect for giving him a taste of his own bitter medicine. About time he felt what its like to be fed bullshit and let down.

If not, then its unfair to suggest that simple connection issues were deliberate. We know that Wheelers favourite words are 'bare with me' so its not beyond the realms of possibility that the problems were completely genuine.

We all know what Wheeler is like. All I am saying is I would hate for Wheeler to take the frustration of the live not happening, along with what gets read here out on Nathan unfairly thats all. We have all seen how he can spit his dummy out when he doesn't get his own way and I would hate for us to be fuelling a fire unnecessarily, that's all.
Hadn’t thought of it like this. Yeah, there’s no way I’d want to put someone who has fought his demons, like Nathan, in the firing line ❤

droese24

VIP Member
I continue to marvel that those around him do nothing to help.

This man is deranged. This man is in crisis. He needs to be off social media and back in treatment. This much is obvious to anyone taking even a casual glance at his recent posts.

Does he truly have no real friends? No family who care enough to intervene? Can Rowland actually believe there are just a few fake trolls “doing” all this to him? (Um, Steve, he’s done it to himself.) Is Kaz SO in love with him she’s completely blind to what is going on?

Or maybe they know him all too well and are afraid of his vicious nature? I mean we all have seen how brutally he turns on those who help him the most.

Either way it is a truly disturbing aspect of this entire debacle.

• Heart

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Looking at his TT page heappears to be a recovering addict trying to make a better life for himself, 113k followers. It's going to be a 2 hour special on addiction and trolls by the sounds of it... can't wait. Maybe he needs a little heads up.
He's giving me ick vibes, TBH. The videos "to" his ex are 🚩 🚩

According to squeeelers latest TT they're "opening up 8020 for the next round of the 16 week courses"
Was anyone aware they closed 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Always trying to sound like a bigger deal than he is. Oh, and lying - intake was never closed.

droese24

VIP Member
Knock yourself out ignoring us, we don't do it to get your attention, Dan. We do it to stop you from scamming people you moron 🤣 🙌 we don't crave your attention because your attention ain't worth shit 🖕
He can’t conceive of any possible motivating for anything other than seeking attention or “fame”. What a weak, small mindset from a grown man.

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
TT is where the big audience will be for this live. Start there and work on the rest if we get his lives banned with a mass report it's a big win
His turnips will be poised to block every account that joins his TT live so...

Join, then immediately long press the screen- it will take you to options, one is to report, just follow the prompts and choose bullying and harassment 👍

ashdlol

VIP Member
Hi all. So I’ve been around for a while on all platforms… I really should have come on here earlier, but what better way to beat the numbers in the “academy” 🤣 could I have a number please to join the fun 😀
❤#207 welcome xxx

• Heart