Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glaikit

Grrr, Wheelie Bin is banging on about kids and parenting now. He's actually clueless. 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Long time lurker here and last night was the last straw and his live was totally disgusting.

Even though I haven't been involved with the plan I would like a number to show my support and solidarity again everything DW is and stands for.
Welcome 😘😘 @DansBarmyArmy will be along soon to give you your number 🤗

• Heart

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Missed the beginning, watching on youtube. who's on the phone? Rowland is it? sounds like he's backing down, but trying to save face. TWAT!

Sean & Kaz are with him??

Jesus! is he threatening to do something against DJ's family???!!!!

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
He must cry himself to sleep every night knowing that he used to have 2,000+ members. Wonder if he is still kidding himself that he’ll have 1,000 by April 😅🤣🤣🤣

There’s only so long Kaz can surely go along with it, backing him up when he talks about X amount of places left etc before she says ‘dude we aren’t getting the sign ups, we need to cut our losses’. Sadly, I think she’s in so deep she’s just going to keep plunging money into this until there’s nothing left.

9 weeks into 2022, no big level of sign ups, people leaving just as quickly as joining, Kaz can’t work for free for ever, Sean surely will need more security in a job with having kids (sick pay, holiday pay, pension etc), the end is in sight.
Ill bet you havent achieved anything in life BLOCKED!Remember what they said on alpha motivation?
You have to keep grinding until someone sees your value. Then my big break will come. Of course I want money and fame so I can help more people. Even help some for free. Kaz believes in the future whilst you're dwelling on the present

RachRN86

VIP Member
Some things are better left unsaid. But you know me ( DW ), I’m going to say it anyways. 🤯
Hey gang! 👋🏼
New to these threads… followed a lot of the drama on TT but there’s so much more here 😯
DW loves to bang them nails in his own coffin.. 😬
I’ve read most of wiki and some from some of the threads.. I’m not gonna say I’m shocked coz there’s very low levels DW ain’t afraid to stoop to!
I used to follow him and was tempted to join but then saw him slating Dan jones, (who I have followed a lot longer) and decided not to (thank the lord coz what a waste of money that would have been 🤣)

anyway, just wanted to say hi 👋🏼
Welcome! Do you both have a number?

billynoballs2020

Thank you for sharing. I’ve passed that to the police - including Steve Rowlands comment about it being best served cold.
(And yes - the investigation is real and it’s still active. It’s with CiD)
I was just going to say... this sounds like a threat to me. Do TCHQ need to watch their backs? He really is pathetic isn't he.

mrsm1a

I didn't see any of it, but here's my take...

DJ could be a murderer, or a drug dealer, or a paedophile...anything. I hope you aren't mate, but "bear with me." He could be any manner of bad things. And that will be what it will be.

BUT it doesn't make Whanker the good guy.

What DJ, or Liam, or anyone else he wants to chat shit about now or in the future is or isn't or might be...actually doesn't fucking matter when it comes to Whanker. This forum, the whistle-blowers, the unhappy customers...all of it - is because DANIEL WHEELER IS A CON MAN, SCAM ARTIST AND A BAD PERSON and no matter what he has to say about anyone else, that fact will never change.
🙌🙌🙌 absolutely 💯