Dan Wheeler #21 Wheelie Bin & the Temple of Turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did you train, Dan?

Oh I havent but Ive 12 years experience and I know this stuff really well.

Self taught?

Yeah dude, if you have an opinion, you search that opinion and youll find a web page to support it. I always do my research Im a science guy.

Wait....hold up....

Does he actually think he's funny? I mean like a decent comedian? Hes studied the craft and wants to make people laugh?

Also
I love how he's obviously seen us point out he is a narcissist so now of course that is what we all are. Classic projection. Danny boy you tick every single box for narcissistic personality disorder. Us? Nope.

Reactions: 10

Self taught?

Yeah dude, if you have an opinion, you search that opinion and youll find a web page to support it. I always do my research Im a science guy.

Wait....hold up....

Does he actually think he's funny? I mean like a decent comedian? Hes studied the craft and wants to make people laugh?

Also
I have just watched Danny generalise about his critics and suggest it is all "psychotic narcissistic behaviour" directed at him . Just two points from this :

1. I don't think he knows what those words mean, but he does think it makes sense in a sentence.

2. If I have become immersed in some dark psychotic narcissistic world, like a kind of Turnip focussed Qanon, can someone let me know ? I would rather know now than be the recipient of an intervention or find myself storming a slimming world meeting waving a flag. I am also allergic to horned headdresses! :)

Danny, has something happened this weekend? I have noticed a huge increase in finger-pointing TT in the last 48 hours. Never mind, not every pilot TV show gets picked up by the networks, you might just be ahead of your time. Hospital Radio ?? It might be your calling, captive audience and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have just watched Danny generalise about his critics and suggest it is all "psychotic narcissistic behaviour" directed at him . Just two points from this :

1. I don't think he knows what those words mean, but he does think it makes sense in a sentence.

2. If I have become immersed in some dark psychotic narcissistic world, like a kind of Turnip focussed Qanon, can someone let me know ? I would rather know now than be the recipient of an intervention or find myself storming a slimming world meeting waving a flag. I am also allergic to horned headdresses! :)

Danny, has something happened this weekend? I have noticed a huge increase in finger-pointing TT in the last 48 hours. Never mind, not every pilot TV show gets picked up by the networks, you might just be ahead of your time. Hospital Radio ?? It might be your calling, captive audience and all that.
Womens prison

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Hospital radio - partridge style

Those poor bed-bound folk

I don't think the NHS would have the resources that would be required after being perpetually exposed to:

"GANG! MATE! MAKE SURE YOU'RE MASTURBATING FIVE TIMES A WEEK FOR YOUR HEALTH"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On TT today he’s been utterly reprehensible showing how he’d happily take money off anyone without a prick to his conscience.
A woman who claims she’s had 2 liver transplants and money is tight is planning on “getting her life back” signing up to the plan on pay day after he’s done his usual winking and head butting routine of telling her if she was really invested in her health she’d find the money.
He attempts to justify her signing up with the usual free tit books and free sign up fee.
How he sleeps at night is beyond me.
He really has no conscience does he

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Self taught?

Wait....hold up....

Also
Didn’t he try stand up at one point? And no surprise was offensive. He really thinks he can do anything because he’s watched or read something on the internet.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Didn’t he try stand up at one point? And no surprise was offensive. He really thinks he can do anything because he’s watched or read something on the internet.
Yep he did the (in)famous wheelchair which was about as funny as thrush

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hospital radio - partridge style

Those poor bed-bound folk

I don't think the NHS would have the resources that would be required after being perpetually exposed to:

"GANG! MATE! MAKE SURE YOU'RE MASTURBATING FIVE TIMES A WEEK FOR YOUR HEALTH"
Ignore these doctors dude, I saw one SMOKE-ing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On TT today he’s been utterly reprehensible showing how he’d happily take money off anyone without a prick to his conscience.
A woman who claims she’s had 2 liver transplants and money is tight is planning on “getting her life back” signing up to the plan on pay day after he’s done his usual winking and head butting routine of telling her if she was really invested in her health she’d find the money.
He attempts to justify her signing up with the usual free tit books and free sign up fee.
Every kind of fitness, health, diet plan etc ALWAYS has a disclaimer to check with your doctor first, so liver transplants and ge has the authority to tell her to sign up. Now that is bloody shocking and dangerous.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The lady has been pointed in the direction of FP, so hopefully she won't be another victim.

He's almost beyond words now for me, there really is nothing he won't do now to con someone, with no fucks given at all 🤬

Every kind of fitness, health, diet plan etc ALWAYS has a disclaimer to check with your doctor first, so liver transplants and ge has the authority to tell her to sign up. Now that is bloody shocking and dangerous.
What kills me is there is no regulating body he can be reported to because he is a law unto himself. If I gave out incorrect medical advice, not to mention on a public platform, I would be struck off

duck me, just been at my parents and dad had the sports pages lying about...Whanker is the spit of Wayne Rooney.

7430b60d-acd4-44c5-8a0a-75a7ff59540a.jpg

Whanker Rooney.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Cool cool cool

Does Wheeler think you eat Serotonin?

Missed this one
Lose "wight" 🙄

What kills me is there is no regulating body he can be reported to because he is a law unto himself. If I gave out incorrect medical advice, not to mention on a public platform, I would be struck off
I know I'm desperate to report but I don't know who I can tell. It's just not fair that he allowed to do this.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.